FSJ BUILDUP STAGE III

i got 12.1 mpg comin up here last nite. im gonna get a tuner for it see if i cant get some more out of it. if i cant ill leave it with rikki or buy a honda

i got 12.1 mpg comin up here last nite. im gonna get a tuner for it see if i cant get some more out of it. if i cant ill leave it with rikki or buy a honda

Probably won't get much better than 12 the way you drive. Leavin it with Rikki would net you a few good dents from parking obstacles (other cars....).

Glad to hear your gonna trade the Green Monster for a Ricer/tuner. You fit better in the gay NOPI crowd than you do with the rest of the world anyway!! :fuck-you:

uh oh . all im missing is a steering pump and i cant actually start my jeep and see if it will move. wow

Sorry I missed your call over the weekend. Sounds like you made a bunch of progress- congrats. I'll try to call you over the weekend, but I'll be pretty tied up with the Bristol Races.:driver:

workin on the fuel cell stuuff in the back ive gotten it secured just need to get it covered up and make some storage spaces on each side of it before i put the cut up tailgate back on

fuelcellcontainer4.jpg

fuelcellcontainer5.jpg

also my jeep is alive!!! i worked on it till 2am saturday and this morning i had it running. purrs like a dinosaur. very little left to get it goin!! the majority is welding up all the rust and cut up flooring ive had to lose for the new tcase. almost there

patch some of the drivers floor and tunnel over the weekend. the tunnel was a mess since im goin from a a passy drop to a drivers drop. lots of patchin.

floorpatch2.jpg

floorpatch1.jpg

the bottom floor panel is screwed on so i can have access to the tcase mount.

holy crap how hard is it to install an MSD coil??? changed coils and the damn thing wouldnt fire. putthe old back on and still wouldnt fire. i was scratchin my head like crazy tryin to figure it out. then swapped back to the msd didnt fire then back to the old coil and it fired! put the msd back on and now its just fine. what the hell.. also painted the cage. hooked up the front shocks and started redoin the inner fenders. brake fittings are coming in the mail and my draglink is being tapped. should be able to drive it out of the garage on saturday!

ok couldnt find banjo bolts for my front 60 calipers at any parts store so i went to a local hydraulic place. they make brake lines and such. well two 3/8 banjo bolts cost me 20 bucks and the guy didnt even offer me a reach around on it.

btw didnt make it out of the garage this weekend. clutch linkage not long enuff to engage clutch

will someone come over and finish this thing for me? ive got clutch issues now and have to pull the tranny. damn it

You better get on it, only 3 weeks until Harlan!

I finally got mine out on its maiden voyage last weekend. Unfortunately, my camera was MIA so I don't have any pics.

What's up with your clutch? You didn't put the disc in backwards, did you? It happens.
Give me a shout.

me too. the disc isnt in backwards. took it apart again this weekend and its still not working right. something is binding or rubbing when the tranny is put on. diggin back into it again this weekend. its essentially done except for a little floor patching and installin the grill.

cant wait to see it man...

i have been watching this thread the whole time...i am gettin anceyy

You are going to have to get that thing together before summer is over so we can do some wheeling. seeing as how wing man todd is down for the count on lovers lane!!!!

ok heres the new deal, pulledthe tranny again and finally seen that the front bearing retained had been broken off and welded back on. crooked. im lookin to get a new one and try again.

You are going to have to get that thing together before summer is over so we can do some wheeling. seeing as how wing man todd is down for the count on lovers lane!!!!

Got nothing to do with Lovers Lane and everything to do with the new house. I know you're headed to Ky next weekend, but I'll get my PS box fixed and we can head over to Mt City in a few weeks.

4xFever didn't get shiat done this weekend- I saw him at the Thunder Valley Nat's.

ouch. come on guys. im poor. and yeah my ideal build is bigger than my wallet. its almost there. i need two critical parts which are bein a real pain to get. . i need a front bearing retainer for my NP435 and a 1310 doublecardan yoke for the front of my 205. get me this stuff or tell me where its at and ill be wheeling.

ok heres the new deal, pulledthe tranny again and finally seen that the front bearing retained had been broken off and welded back on. crooked. im lookin to get a new one and try again.

This site shows to have them. Dont show a price though. If that dont work out, send me your old one and I will make you a new one. Or repair the other one.

Back