FSJ BUILDUP STAGE III

jeep runs!!! i had it out today for a test drive on the street.

outofthegarage4.jpg

notes: i drove it with no tags, no exhaust, notice the gas flying out of my make shift fuel cell, nevermind the stumbe of me changing gears. drives great on the road and it will stop too!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEPa8YUChAo

Ahhhhh, there is hope of ever seeing you on the trail again :) Looking good! Actually looked like you were going pretty fast for a first test run so you must have confidence that you are close to through?

Ahhhhh, there is hope of ever seeing you on the trail again :) Looking good! Actually looked like you were going pretty fast for a first test run so you must have confidence that you are close to through?

yeah im pretty much done just a few odds and ends. i dunno how fast i was going but yeah its def not a street machine

jeep runs!!! i had it out today for a test drive on the street.

outofthegarage4.jpg

notes: i drove it with no tags, no exhaust, notice the gas flying out of my make shift fuel cell, nevermind the stumbe of me changing gears. drives great on the road and it will stop too!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEPa8YUChAo
Congrats, I am not far behind you.

Is that orange and white on the passenger side?? I like that look- kind of like Griswold family truckster (National Lampoons) meets bigfoot!!

About time it gets running. Let's see if she'll do pull cable- of course fix the winch first...

I saw the video of me on Armor all- where's the pull cable vid?

it just posted. go back and look. its some yellow and an off white. imma paint it for real next weekend.

I like the 2 tone family truckster... I would go that route- you got two kids now to go with that idea!!

Why is the vid of pull cable so choppy?? I gott get my camera squared away... your videos are getting questionable :flipoff2:

I like the 2 tone family truckster... I would go that route- you got two kids now to go with that idea!!
Why is the vid of pull cable so choppy?? I gott get my camera squared away... your videos are getting questionable :flipoff2:

its choppy cuz i didnt have much to work with. you know how u take your time and bitch and puss out on stuff? yeah i deleted all that to save your pride. that video was really 3 hours long i edited down to the good stuff :fuck-you:

its choppy cuz i didnt have much to work with. you know how u take your time and bitch and puss out on stuff? yeah i deleted all that to save your pride. that video was really 3 hours long i edited down to the good stuff :fuck-you:

See- I was gonna play nice... We will see how long it takes the green sled to go up that trail before you break something. I got money on the drivelines again, cuz you drive like a retard!

3 hours... it wasn't even 45 minutes with me wincihing off that ledge, backing up and going around it:fuck-you:

made some progress and regress this weekend. got the jeeps washed, sanded and halfway painted, or was it halfass? got the seats in and exhaust back on it. doin good up until i realized my tcase output seal wouldnt work with the new yoke and no autoparts store stocked them. also took my carb off to change the jets and i broke the fucking thing!!! i broke an ear right off the base. so theres a stinky paperweight. damn it. i need a trailer

jeep is painted and made it on a trip to Kmart! wow. fuel pump went out on it in driveway next day. gotta fix that. lets go wheeling.
newpaint7.jpg

newpaint8.jpg

newpaint2.jpg

It went from the green roadblock to the big brown terd!

I can't go wheeling on the 5th. I thought we talked about Sunday the 6th...

You get your winch fixed yet?

Back