FSJ BUILDUP STAGE III

twin stick

installed my twin stick on saturday its didnt go very smooth. there were no directions. although simple now that its done it took a minute to figure it out. heres the kit
twinstickinstall2.jpg

pretty complete kit. i had already pulled out the shift rails and ground them out so work properly.
pretty blingin shift knobs too

twinstickinstall3.jpg

had to cut up the floor and tranny shifter to get it installed

twinstickinstall1.jpg

so heres the finished product.

i had to cut 2 inches from both tcase shifters and also had to cut 2 inches off of the tranny shifter. i also need to heat up the shifters and spread them apart and more towards the back to keep the tranny shifter from hitting the twin stick shifter.

twinstickinstall5.jpg

The word lusterless is :gay: :lol:

If you knew 4xfever :gay: you probably wouldn't want to have him pattern his ride after yours...

metalhead, you goin to the april fools thing at Harlan?

He is close, but I doubt the Heep will be ready. It's been down so long, I'm not sure he can even remember how to drive it!! :flipoff2:

That :gay:tan color looks so much better than the :gay:green.
:D:D:D

i will be at the april fools ride i think? if todd goes. thanks for anybodys encouragement. as for the rest of you :flipoff:

4xfever- we already talked about this... the ride is April 4-6 and I close on my house on the 7th. I will not be going. Jamie is out too- he has soemthing to do for his daughter.

Jamie and I will probably do Mt City the next weekend or the one after that. Will your junk be ready for a shakedown run in April??

mark you and travis need to get up with us and ride when my shit is actually ready. if i break this time you wont have to tow me home.

worked on the fuel cell today. bracing up the bottom to keep the rocks out and all that jazz

fuelcellskidplate1.jpg

fuelcellskidplate2.jpg

fuelcellskidplate3.jpg

also installed a flow kooler water pump and a new heater core. go me

ill tow myself damn it!
excursion4.jpg
[/IMG]

I'll believe it when I see that green heep on a trailer behind that behemoth!

Ex looks nice. Can put lots of stuff inside and help me move next month!!! How's the gas mileage to Roanoke in that thing??:driver:

Back