Fall Farm Event Date set!

Looking forward to the weekend. I'm gonna start hauling junk out Friday and I'll be having a redneck yard sale. I have a very nice camper for sale, wheels, and a vehicle or two. Look for the big white bronco for sale and stop by and say hello!!

I might come out and play. Depends on if I get everything back together. I have a t-case to put back together, and at least 1 axle to weld up, starting at 11PM Friday night.

Hey does anyone know if we can have a camp fire at our camper? I will clean my mess up I just don't know about everyone else. it just isn't camping w/o a fire. but it was to hot in June.

I doubt there will be any fires unless there is a large community one. Just too much grass and brush to easily catch on fire.

Just how late will everyone be wheeling Saturday? I don't get off until 3 in Newton, so It would easily be about 4 before I got there.

I don't know if there will be anyone out that late or not, we usually roll up the rocks and dirt and put it back in the shed by 2pm.

J/K come on out:driver:

I think Brandon or someone was gonna be there around 9 to open up the gate... After that should be fine to come setup...

If you have any questions about the place or directions check out the website www.bigdixieboggers.com. There are maps and contact info.

Getting ready to head out...hope to see yall there. Stop at the Table Crawl game and give it a shot. Money goes to Kevin and Mellisa...fun goes to you!

Snap-on Cordless impact gun goes to the winner. GET ON OUT THERE!!!

Just got back from the Linville Gorge (er...actually got back around 10, we packed up and bushwacked out around 5:30 :lol:)

I'll still be heading down maybe not around 11 though...we'll see how tired I am tomorrow morning I suppose.

I;ll be there about 10:30 am look for the 48" willy on pitbull rockers.

Ya'll make sure to say hello!!

Back