Fall Farm Event Date set!

also behalf of BDB thanks MD,CTB other club members,indivuals and spectators for coming out once againTHANKS

Me and my whole crowd had an awesome time this weekend :beer::driver:again at the Farm even though I broke a front axle on Gettin Skinny and my motor is missing and leaking antifreeze real bad. I also crushed my cowl on the left side of Bee's Nest. I just hope it didn't get to rowdy so we can do it again in the spring:bounce2:. Did everyone say bye to the mud pits we probably won't see them anymore cause of the idiots with no common sense:shaking:

haha a few more pics. lbyota85 wont like these too much

Attachments

• IMG_1425.JPG
    IMG_1425.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_1427.JPG
    IMG_1427.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 350
Wanted to Say thanx to all who made it out to the Farm. Saw a lot of great wheelin'...(and some serious carnage!). Think we all had a great time. Know I did!

And Thanks to Chad n' family for providing us a great facility to hold an event like this!

And wanted to add ":beer::beer::beer:" for all the support for the fund raising activities. Great to know you can count on folks in our offroading community to lend this kind of support when its really needed! Gotta be, the best bunch of folks you're gonna find anywhere!

Off to bed here! I'm wore out and I think I might have broken my thumb on the way home!:shaking:

Who won the impact? Hate I missed it. Good luck KC and Mel. Talk to ya soon.

A kid named Dylan I guess? I dunno he couldnt have been more than 5 or 6, I guess his dad was pretty happy :lol:

More pics..

Attachments

• IMG_1439.JPG
    IMG_1439.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_1444.JPG
    IMG_1444.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_1445.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 345
Thanks to the BDB folks for another great event.
The Table Crawl game went off great and did raise some good coin for the cause.
Congrats to 8 yr old Dylan H. I think his 'eye level'(to the table) perspective gave him the edge needed to 'pick the right line. There were some good times laid down, but then this kid walks up and his grandpaw said''shoot we'll give it a shot''. The kid got the controller and went at it. Made a run of 11.48 sec. I thought that was gonna be the best time. Next thing you know , a crowd had gathered as the ''last call'' for raffle tickets was yelled out. I knew we would shut the table crawl game down soon, so i yelled out..''5 more players and thats all''. 2 more folks stepped up to give a try but did'nt do very good. THEN...the kid(dylan) walked back up with his grandpaw and said...get this...I want to buy the last 3 tries. I said..ok.(good idea) now he was a locked in winner...right? Well dont you know, that kid did the same run again..only this time it was in front of a hundred or more spectators...AND this run was even faster than HIS first 11 sec. run. Crowd cheered, I stood amazed, the grandpaw looked proud, and the kid just smiled like..well like an 8 yr old that just made his grandpaw the happiest man at the Farm. It was great!
You could'nt have asked for a cooler ending than that. AND his name was Dylan too!!

Thanks again to all that made it out and donated time,prizes, and money for Kevin and Melissa.

Special thanks again to SNAPPY!:beer:

Well the mud is gone it was dozed over today

i had a good time however the bdb took a nice hit to the wallet.. 2 blown motors (chad and kevin). broke 44 and 9"(pheeney) wadded up leafpack (cody) broken rockwell shaft (me)

Had a great time, put a few faces with screen names this weekend. I'm glad we were able to help kc4x4 and melissa, it's always good to see everyone come together to support one of our own!

Me and my whole crowd had an awesome time this weekend :beer::driver:again at the Farm even though I broke a front axle on Gettin Skinny and my motor is missing and leaking antifreeze real bad. I also crushed my cowl on the left side of Bee's Nest. I just hope it didn't get to rowdy so we can do it again in the spring:bounce2:. Did everyone say bye to the mud pits we probably won't see them anymore cause of the idiots with no common sense:shaking:
Well the mud is gone it was dozed over today
What happened with the mud? That was one of the best parts!

I felt a disturbance in the force, looked over, and the pits were getting dozed :shaking:

Oh well I'll be crying a lil at night from now on about that loss
:lol:

i hope they caught the idiot that could have killed a few people sunday afternoon... i saw a cop with his lights on going that direction after i pulled out

What happened with the mud? That was one of the best parts!
The mud pits where starting to get out of control with some real yahoos. We had a club meeting about it sunday afternoon and closed one pit off. Then there was some more jacklegs showing off later on. Most of the real 4wheeling crowd does not like the mud anyway( you don't see $40K rigs in the mud, you $400 POS's in the mud). We know the mud was fun to watch but it was bringing in a group that did not line up with the type of events we want to have: SAFE, SOBBER, FAMILY FRIENDLY, 4WHEELING

The mud pits where starting to get out of control with some real yahoos. We had a club meeting about it sunday afternoon and closed one pit off. Then there was some more jacklegs showing off later on. Most of the real 4wheeling crowd does not like the mud anyway( you don't see $40K rigs in the mud, you $400 POS's in the mud). We know the mud was fun to watch but it was bringing in a group that did not line up with the type of events we want to have: SAFE, SOBBER, FAMILY FRIENDLY, 4WHEELING
well i like the mud just as much as the trails and rocks.
i laid a flower on it as a single tear fell from my cheek
but there was some azz hats that ruined i agree wit it 100%
soon as i get home i will load the pics up
btw mine is a 300 pos :fuck-you:

good time

i had a great time..thanks bdb..i broke some good stuff on my samurai. front birfield,rear axle, and rolled it...time to full cage it...anybody talk know the guy who had the video of it...?

Thanks to everyone that came out and made it a great event.
Sad that there were more problems after the first pit was closed.
There should be some good pics surfacing.

i must have left before the jerks started on the other pit. before i left the stranger ranger was in the pit.
well i broke one tail light one front shaft one rear a controll arm and a front locker
it was a great weekend.
who ever told the jerks in the white f250 to leave thank you i was about to lose it if he try to piss next to my tent again

Back