Fall Farm Event Date set!

Bump for a killer place to wheel! Neck.....:driver:

Bump=Bring Up My Post. The farm is a killer place! Neck...:beer:

thanks for the info i'll be there for sure,just got back from tx. working on storm damadge utilites for three weeks 95 hours a week and they wanted me to go straight to vegas for 2 months so after comming home instead of out west we come to an agreement,they are going to screw their self and i'm going to find a new job at home so i dont see any reason not to make my first wheeling trip in good ole n.c.

wow I have alot of work to get done....lots of welding

We have some additional Info...

There is going to be a benefit fund raising raffle, Saturday!

BDBFallFlyer2update.jpg

If you have any parts or stuff you can donate to the raffle, PM me your number, etc, and Ill forward it to Kevin Bently.

We need to help a fellow offroader!

Thanks!

I have 4 Rubicon Express shocks for a 3.5 lift, just about brand new
I have a Rubicon Express Adj. rear trac bar
I have a front hitch style shorty bumper
All these parts fit a TJ
I will donate to the raffle if anyone can network it to get it there because I cant make it that wekend. Raeigh area
Im not going to use them because Im selling the Jeep. Was going to Ebay or sell on here but Kevin can use them instead

Cant see the flyer, photobucket blocked at work. When is the date?

Does anyone know when the food vendors will be there? WOuld be nice to know what they will be serving and so on and times so we can plan on when to plan on food to be there and when to plan on cooking

Does anyone know when the food vendors will be there? WOuld be nice to know what they will be serving and so on and times so we can plan on when to plan on food to be there and when to plan on cooking

Chip, the food vendors should be there at about 3pm, so they will start cooking right away, food will be available probally around 5pm, until people quit eating on friday, and then again around lunch time on Sat

breakfast is usaully a fend for yourself kinda thing

Glad your gonna make this event Chip

I will have th 'table crawl game' set up also. Probably cost ya 5 0r 10 bucks to play. Winner gets a 1/2'' cordless snap-on impact gun. This is a great high dollar prize.

All you gotta do is pay, then navigate a Nylint rock crawler through the table top course full of rocks. It's a lot of fun and the up for grabs prize should create a huge draw for the fund raiser. Snappy from this board has VERY generously donated this impact gun.
So thanks again to snappy.

I have 4 Rubicon Express shocks for a 3.5 lift, just about brand new
I have a Rubicon Express Adj. rear trac bar
I have a front hitch style shorty bumper
All these parts fit a TJ
I will donate to the raffle if anyone can network it to get it there because I cant make it that wekend. Raeigh area
Im not going to use them because Im selling the Jeep. Was going to Ebay or sell on here but Kevin can use them instead

pm me your number, my brother is coming from Raleigh and he could bring the stuff up

Also I need some spare hp 30 shafts if anybody has some bring them and we will work something out

Good question 99ncxj. short version...yes , use a supplied one..or your own STOCK ONE.

Right now I have a 4x8 table. We will add rocks for the nylint crawlers. I will make it very challenging for someone to make it to the end, BUT as in the past folks have always found a line somehow and scored an actual time. Most dont make it to the end with out timing out.

But to answer your question.
If you have a custom r/c crawler it will probably walk the course super easy.

So in the spirit of competition for a great prize and money generator i believe we need the most level playing field we can get. (stock nylint crawlers=the smaller scale ones)

***if anyone has any of these crawlers that are stock...please let me know as i only have two crawlers, 3 re-chargable batteries, 3 controllers, and a donar/parts truck...if needed for a repair.

***Maybe we should have an unlimited class also...???

is anyone from the greensboro or winston area going to the event? i am trying to buy some wheels from guffey and wanted to know if someone was going that way could they bring them back for me. any help would be awesome. thanks, mitch
pm me if you have questions

Sounds like a great fundraiser is coming together for KC4x4 and Melissa! Should be a great raffle! (Oh...and no cheated up Nylints for the table crawl! ;))

BTW...need help contacting someone from BDB about donating?

You can PM me, or contact Kevin Bently, with the Big Dixie Boggers, directly!

Thanks for all the involvement!:beer:

Can anyone at the event take/collect/ turn in scrap metal ? I don't want to bring what I got down if no one wants it. I've got maybe 200# steel and some alum wheels..

Item to be auctioned

NIB - Holley Power Valve check ball kit PN# 125-500 New In Box w/ instructions, also tossed in box is 2 extra needle valves and clear sight plugs + small misc o-rings/gaskets..

Can anyone at the event take/collect/ turn in scrap metal ? I don't want to bring what I got down if no one wants it. I've got maybe 200# steel and some alum wheels..

Might suggest...
coming from Wake Forrest and hauling it here, wouldn't you pass by Gordon's, in Statesville? You could go ahead and just turn it in there, incurring no additional fuel costs and then donate the cash?

Back