Fall Farm Event Date set!

That sucks that Chad blew up his motor pulling that jackass out of the pit. I heard about Kevin's rig breaking but what exactly happened?

That sucks that Chad blew up his motor pulling that jackass out of the pit. I heard about Kevin's rig breaking but what exactly happened?[/QUOTE the big block and the small block if both out we got a parts list, so the sould be back together in a week or so:driver:

I had alot of fun as well even though the ol cj stayed broke all weekend. Thanks to all the staff who helped us out and im looking forward to the next one!
:)
Broke stuff on our junk.Multiple radiators,s/s fan,brake lines,rear caliper mount,windshield frame and throttle cable. Repairs are underway.I blame the throttle issue on my spotter.He said HIT IT! So i did.Won't mention any names though...Had a blast! Neck....:shaking::beer:

I scratched up some of the new bolts on my beadlocks...:rolleyes:
Still not sure how everything else stayed together.
I guess duct tape and bailing wire are stronger than you would think.

Got both... I believe! :lol:

Not to mention the strength of a "Priced together" driveshaft made with DOM the gauge of a beer can... Thanks again for the repairs Chip!

Maybe if we used all this stuff in the initial builds, our stuff would hold up better?:rolleyes:

Got both... I believe! :lol:
Not to mention the strength of a "Priced together" driveshaft made with DOM the gauge of a beer can... Thanks again for the repairs Chip!

I think that brings the total of drive shafts repaired on the trail and in camp to about 14! Several of them were mine!

Have fixed fames, spring hangers of assorted designs, Shock mounts, driveshafts, link mounts, links, control arm mounts as I remember.
Problem is, I keep breaking things that I can't weld to fix!

Why not step up from 1 ton?????:rolleyes:

Dont worry, he only has a half-ton rear axle. :flipoff2:

Seriously though, gone through the build a dana 44 and it doesnt work out like you would think.

ill bet u dsb u dont even nothing to compete with my $4000 pos u just like to run ur damn mouth ehwn u should shut th fuck up.

What?

ill bet u dsb u dont even nothing to compete with my $4000 pos u just like to run ur damn mouth ehwn u should shut th fuck up.

For sale...1 good keyboard with punctuation and spell check. Slightly used and like new.

Back