Fall Farm Event Date set!

NP I just thought there might be more people bringing or collecting scraps.

Hmmm...havent heard, but a good idea!

Hay Guys remember new stuff goes to the raffle. And the used stuff goes in the auction. So remeber any stuff is good stuff. Ladies if you would like to bake a cake. We are auctioning off that stuff also. You Know Big Boys Like Cake. Also Thanks for all the Involvement. BDB member.

I'll be coming down Saturday morning probably...Im gonna try and get there before 11 I suppose...is that when everyone is going out on to the trails? Ive never been to the farm and will need to follow someone (and I'll have to use the bypasses...mine TJ is still a little baby compared to some of you guys!)

looking for someone to wheel with friday as soon as they open ;]

look for a white f250 turbo diesel with a black xj buggy

can't wait!!!

Be there friday

The wife and I will be there around 5 friday. no rig due to breakage but still coming for the weekend im Drivin a Blue F-250 on 39.5 Irocks. Also if my wife makes the cakes for the charity who do I need to talk to or give the cakes too when we arrive ?

i hope to hook up with someone i've never been there either planning on getting there early saturday morning.I read that the trails open at 11:00 is that saturday and sunday or just sunday?

For pretty much any question or concern you have throughout the weekend, find your neighborhood, friendly person in an orange Big Dixie Boggers staff shirt and ask. We will direct/delegate/decide as necessary.
Most of us don't even bite...

Back