CTB Annual Fun Caravan - Sept 11-13

Games start around 10 and last till around 2, then at 2;30 we hit the forest for the poker run. Were back at the field/camp by 6 to 6;30, meal at 7, 8 is meeting/awards/raffle.

Saturday is going to be a full, busy day.

What time do yall's ATV drags start?

What about fires? Just wanted to now if we can do fires like last year so I can bring wood.
We can have fires at camp...we/you will need to go down to the nearby creek and round up some rocks for your fire circle.

We might also have a big bon-fire...not sure yet.

I can bring a whole long bed full of wood. Was planning on bringing some anyway. I will probably be there early in the afternoon on friday.

^^Sounds good. I hope to enlist the help of a few locals to help with building the bon fire. We will see how that goes.

But yes..Bring all the wood you care to haul!

^^Sounds good. I hope to enlist the help of a few locals to help with building the bon fire. We will see how that goes.
But yes..Bring all the wood you care to haul!
Ive got some wood for ya Dylan! :gay:

^^^^^ lmfao

Games start around 10 and last till around 2, then at 2;30 we hit the forest for the poker run. Were back at the field/camp by 6 to 6;30, meal at 7, 8 is meeting/awards/raffle.
Saturday is going to be a full, busy day.
What time do yall's ATV drags start?

Friday night test and tune starts around 7pm. Saturday race qualifying is from 5-7pm and the race starts around 7:30.
I hope to ride up there for a while and check out some of the games if we are not too busy.

three days and counting!!!!

Times drawing near! Don't miss you chance for some great times!
Four wheel drive games!
Even stockers. From what I have seen in the past lesser built rigs have an advantage!

Camaraderie!
Meet new people, catch up with someone you hadn't seen in a while

Great food!
Nutin beats a great food after a day of wheelin!

Club meeting!
Be a part of decisions on the table

Join or re-up a membership.
Join one of the largest if not the largest Four Wheel Drive club in NC. You also
get membership into Southern Four Wheel Drive Association, and United Four Wheel Drive association. Monthly newsletter, Scheduled rides each and every month. The pride of knowing your are helping our sport. Join this weekend and get the rest of this year, and all of next year, for the price of just one year!

Trophies!
Win a trophy in one of our games, or poker run

Raffle!
We have a lot of great prizes.
Small stuff, Hats, T-shirts all the way up to metal art work and ...........
A winch!

Be a part, Have fun, leave tired, but wearing a smile!

Where exactly is the camp ground?

hey where can we use a shower on sat morning? any ideas?

got a raggedy teddy bear complete with electrical tape X's for eyes. see yall there!
whos camping both nights?
will there be shaded spots like we normally have or is this all in a field?

Where exactly is the camp ground?

Take mullinex rd...a half mile or so...bottom of hill, take a left at the split rail fence. You will see the signs!

hey where can we use a shower on sat morning? any ideas?

head out to nearby arrowhead campground.OR Chris Cagle @ Outpost has porta showers at a very cheap rate this weekend. Bring a tarp and do it that way, Theres plenty of room.

got a raggedy teddy bear complete with electrical tape X's for eyes. see yall there!
whos camping both nights?
will there be shaded spots like we normally have or is this all in a field?

Camping in shade, for the most part...get there early!

Dont say the ''teddy bear '' word!

Last min. request.
Will/can someone bring a USA Flag? I'd love to see it flying at the Fun Caravan.:usa:

Please.......

The more the better, if you ask me.

Bring em' on, lets fly em' proudly!!!!

I can only make it out there Sunday for a trail ride. My brother will be busting the cherry on his Sammy then too. Me: green TJ on 36's, My bro: gray 88 sammy on 31's

Last min. request.
Will/can someone bring a USA Flag? I'd love to see it flying at the Fun Caravan.:usa:
Please.......
damn right, I'll bring mine. (Eagle scout flag)

Last min. request.
Please.......

Thats an awesome idea Dylan,I didnt know you guys were having this,this weekend!I wont be camping actually this time since I have been camping in afghanistan for the past 5 months haha!I will be out there in the yota though!Hope to see you guys!

HEADING OUT AT 5 BE THERE IN A BIT

Back