CTB Annual Fun Caravan - Sept 11-13

What's the schedule for each day? If people only come for one day is it the same price? I would like to come but will probably only be for one day.

What's the schedule for each day? If people only come for one day is it the same price? I would like to come but will probably only be for one day.
Come on out. Sat. is the main day, the day we play the field games and have the main meal,awards,meeting and raffle.

If you want to compete, the cost is 25.00, if you want to eat with us..it's 8.00 for adults and 6 for kids. Raffle tix. are 1.00 each and usualy like 12 for 10.00 or something like that.

If you just want to stop by and check us out AND if you are not a guest of anyone, the cost is 5 dollars at the gate.

well i sold my tow rig to get rid of the huge truck payment, now im lookin for another truck and have some electrical issues, but i would love to come if things work out. are you having any rc crawler stuff going on??
ai129.photobucket.com_albums_p201_khwrx_phonepics048.jpg
I would love to have an r/c comp but I dont know how many folks would be into that. We will have a The Table Crawl game set up. We use the Nylint r/c crawlers for this. I dont see why you cant run it with your own truck for fun, but it probably wont be much of a challenge for you.

I hate I'm going to have to miss the First Annual Chip & Dylan Show :) My next door neighbor's daughter is getting married and I'll be attending the wedding.

I can take the Krawler and make sure it makes a good showing since my rig won't be done.

Fun Caravan

Bump for a great weekend....

i attended the last time they had an open invite and had a blast. it was very well run and the raffle was awesome.
Wish i could make it this year, but work beckons....

have a great weekend!!

brian

bump for sending in my registration stuff!!!!!

see you guys then

Check in the mail on Thursday!!

Is camping primitive? Will we have por-toilets?

I'm IN!!!

I'm in and I can't wait to see everyone there.
It's gonna be great!

It's getting closer...time to get those registrations in.

If you plan on going, but are not pre-registering..let me know. PM or post up here, so we can be more prepared for ya.

Is there anyother way to register rather then mailing? Paypal ?
We have talked about pay-pal..but the officers change from year to year, so it was decided for CTB not to do pay-pal.

BUT...if it helps you out and gets you to come..you can pay-pal me, and my wife can write a check to ctb.

Just add a dollar fifty for the pay-pal fees.

pay-pal
brooked@yadtel.net

pm me , so i can get your info for the registration.

OR you can pay on site for 5 bucks more...but no food guaranteed.

your wife has my $

so, YOUR wife AND my wife have my money. wtf? :huggy:
you are a pimp!

ridin' solo (imagine that...), put me down for one rig/meal/awesome campsite.

A few questions...
Noob here and this will be my first gathering.
1. I know this is no alcohol event...is that at the campsite later in the evening too? I dont HAVE to drink but I rather enjoy a few beers at the campfire. (I just dont want to be..THAT GUY):shaking:
Plus...I'm looking to meet people in the sport and dont want to come off the wrong way.
2. If I bring a friend for the games/camping, is it $25 for them too or just me and my rig? We would be bringing our own food.
3. Are there directions to the campsite? I know how to get to URE but thats about it.

A few questions...
Noob here and this will be my first gathering.
1. I know this is no alcohol event...is that at the campsite later in the evening too? I dont HAVE to drink but I rather enjoy a few beers at the campfire. (I just dont want to be..THAT GUY):shaking:
Plus...I'm looking to meet people in the sport and dont want to come off the wrong way.
2. If I bring a friend for the games/camping, is it $25 for them too or just me and my rig? We would be bringing our own food.
3. Are there directions to the campsite? I know how to get to URE but thats about it.
1. Supposed to be no alchahol. Per land owners request.
2.it's only 25(pre-reg only) 30 dollars (on site reg.) for the competing rig. 5 bucks for others at the gate.
3.If you leave out of the Outpost...go left..take a left on Mullinex rd., go approx. 1/2 mile. Campsite entrance is on the lft..look for CTB signs and a split rail fence.

Hope to see you there! Make sure to intro yourself to me.

We have talked about pay-pal..but the officers change from year to year, so it was decided for CTB not to do pay-pal.
BUT...if it helps you out and gets you to come..you can pay-pal me, and my wife can write a check to ctb.
Just add a dollar fifty for the pay-pal fees.
pay-pal
brooked@yadtel.net
pm me , so i can get your info for the registration.
OR you can pay on site for 5 bucks more...but no food guaranteed.

I decided to get off my ass and mail it it. Should get to you soon!

Back