CTB Annual Fun Caravan - Sept 11-13

awesome time guys will get some pics up anyone else got any?

You know I didn't take a single picture? Me and Sasha (my puppy dog, Black/white/tan, she was with me or on my dodge on Sat) had a great time!!

Great turn out, LOVED the rollover during the field games, very nice! Huge round of applause to Dylan for putting it all together!

Fun Caravan was Great!!!

We had a blast!:driver:
Dylan, Ben, James, Devin,Nat, & Robbie
And a whole bunch of other volunteers great Job!

Blake

I had a great time but dang it was hot and dusty! Hated it for Scott but the roll over put made it that more exciting. Hope he can get his axle fixed under warranty. Did he ever get it running?

What a great weekend!! Thanks to all that made the 09 FUN Caravan ,one that I will remember forever. I had so much fun, I can't wait till next year.

Sure was a blast to see all the different rigs and drivers out there just RIPPIN' it up.
I counted at least 5 rollover SAVES! And one absolute helluva rollover.(thatnks, Scott!)

The food was great. I am happy that we decided to try out a new caterer this year.
Jesse Clubb and Chris Cagel really did the food right! If you need an event catered...Trust me..These are your guys! Call Chris at the Outpost and tell him you want the GOOD STUFF!!!

The new property sure did make for a great place for the field games. Lots of room allowed us to open up the throttle and hit some rev limiters.

Great raffle too. Chip and Leslie along with several other donors had a raffle that took nearly 2 hours to give all the great stuff away. Thank you to all the sponsors that donated!

Greg Slade........You know I gotta thank you fer sure. As you are reading this, I am checking out my Brand New Winch!!! That you donated!!!! Thank You & 4wheel Parts in Raleigh!!!

If you missed it this year, you gotta be there next year. You wont believe the fun you can have in a huge field with a few orange cones, some stop watches, a bunch of crazy wheelers and bragging rights on the line. It's awsome!

I had a great time but dang it was hot and dusty! Hated it for Scott but the roll over put made it that more exciting. Hope he can get his axle fixed under warranty. Did he ever get it running?

Yeah scott got it running. The u joint looks like it blew a cap and bent the chromo axle shafts ears out. The u joint never even broke. It took the lower ball joint out too. He said its under warranty though.

CUDO'S FOR THE HELP

I WANT TO THANK ERIC, BRIAN AND JOSH FOR HELPING ME GET MY RIG HOME SATURDAY AFTER BUSTING MY TRANSFER CASE IN HALF FRIDAY NIGHT.
MEETING PEOPLE LIKE THAT MAKES THESE EVENTS WORTH GOING TO. HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO RETURN THE FAVOR.
BTW JOSH, YOUR OFF THE HOOK FOR THE COFFEE SAT MORNING. :bounce2:

I WANT TO THANK ERIC, BRIAN AND JOSH FOR HELPING ME GET MY RIG HOME SATURDAY AFTER BUSTING MY TRANSFER CASE IN HALF FRIDAY NIGHT.
MEETING PEOPLE LIKE THAT MAKES THESE EVENTS WORTH GOING TO. HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO RETURN THE FAVOR.
BTW JOSH, YOUR OFF THE HOOK FOR THE COFFEE SAT MORNING. :bounce2:

thats your local 4WP crew makin sure you are not left stranded on the trail. Those fellas are not on here often but I will make sure they see it.

rollovers, carnage, and fun!

Scott's Rollover in the field:
ai303.photobucket.com_albums_nn152_VortecJeep_Fun_20Caravan_202009_0912091401a.jpg

Kevin's Rollover on Daniel:
ai303.photobucket.com_albums_nn152_VortecJeep_Fun_20Caravan_202009_0912091604.jpg

Charles posing on my Jeep:
ai303.photobucket.com_albums_nn152_VortecJeep_Fun_20Caravan_202009_DSC05566.jpg

My broken front HP44 shaft on Daniel:
ai303.photobucket.com_albums_nn152_VortecJeep_Fun_20Caravan_202009_DSC05567.jpg

A cool pic of camp:
ai303.photobucket.com_albums_nn152_VortecJeep_Fun_20Caravan_202009_DSC05565.jpg

Not a problem Les, glad we could help!

BTW, I think you left a long, 1/2" floppy ratchet in the back of my XJ. I can send it if you want to PM me an address.

Nice meeting you and Gary and hopefully we'll run across each other on the trail one day!

:beer:

I'd like to extend a warm 'thank you' to Dylan for the use of a few necessary tools needed to replace my unit bearing at camp on Saturday afternoon.

It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks very much!

You guys put on quite an enjoyable event (my first one) and I'm looking forward to attending for years to come!

I'd like to extend a warm 'thank you' to Dylan for the use of a few necessary tools needed to replace my unit bearing at camp on Saturday afternoon.
It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks very much!
You guys put on quite an enjoyable event (my first one) and I'm looking forward to attending for years to come!
Good to meet you too. Glad you had fun!:beer:

na he's not selling it he felt so bad for me having to drive a stock purple jeep that he is going to donate it to the purple people eater fund lol.

here are my pics not many but hey its what got took.

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q320/falloutshelterlive_photo/CBT FUN CARAVAN URE/

had a kick ass time loved the feild games. could have had you in the barrel race dylan if i would have gone the right freaking way the second time ohwell. hope you guys leave it open to the public next year great way to get people to come out and have some fun. and get them to join witch i might just be doing:driver:

na he's not selling it he felt so bad for me having to drive a stock purple jeep that he is going to donate it to the purple people eater fund lol.
here are my pics not many but hey its what got took.
http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q320/falloutshelterlive_photo/CBT FUN CARAVAN URE/
had a kick ass time loved the feild games. could have had you in the barrel race dylan if i would have gone the right freaking way the second time ohwell. hope you guys leave it open to the public next year great way to get people to come out and have some fun. and get them to join witch i might just be doing:driver:
Theres that ole if word in action..lol:flipoff2:
But actually, thats a good point you make.
These games are games that any rig can win at. If not for your wrong turn...you could have toted home a trophy!
Anyone can win..even first timers.
It's a hoot aint it?:bounce2:

Glad yall came out and I hope to see you back.

yeah and IF I had it in 4lo
:flipoff2::lol:
Nah shit my mistake.
I was close on the barrel race tho.

Good games and he's right: "They're stupid but fun and will leave you wanting to do it again".
Now I know what to do for next year.
Had a blast.
More Pics please. I know someone got my 3wheel climb up near kodak.

thanks to the whole CTB crew.

and this right here is next year's winner:
:fuck-you::popcorn::driver:
woooHOOOOO!
ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h19_bugguy28_ctb_ctb036.jpg

yeah and IF I had it in 4lo
:flipoff2::lol:
Nah shit my mistake.
I was close on the barrel race tho.
Good games and he's right: "They're stupid but fun and will leave you wanting to do it again".
Now I know what to do for next year.
Had a blast.
More Pics please. I know someone got my 3wheel climb up near kodak.
thanks to the whole CTB crew.
and this right here is next year's winner:
:fuck-you::driver:
woooHOOOOO!
ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h19_bugguy28_ctb_ctb036.jpg
Next years winner? I guess we could start a ''special olympics'' class IF we could find a few more goofballs like you and Chris:flipoff2:
I told you it would be fun!

Hey I know where you live Dylan.
Well shit wait you know where I live.
Heck Im just kidding.
yeah man it was funnnn.

That winch was an inside job!!!!
ha ha ha

Back