CTB Annual Fun Caravan - Sept 11-13

We have done alot of good deeds, so has CNC, BDB, Muddevils,
and tons of other clubs.

We all do good, I just want everyone to get together at the FUN Caravan and lets have some fun together. We have some fun little games, that are a blast. They may sound foolish....thats because they ARE...., it's all about the Fun!!

I'll throw my .02 in here.

The Fun Caravan is CTB's monthly ride for September. It has traditionally been for members and guests only, as are all our monthly rides, not a public event. Guests of members are always welcome on, even encouraged, on our monthly rides and anyone interested in the club is welcome to join us! This is not to keep us private or exclusive, it's just the way most clubs operate.

Just as CNC had a workday/ride at the Rock Corps property a week ago or as The Muddevils are going to Harlan next weekend, there wasn't a general, public invitation for all to attend. Otherwise it wouldn't be a club :)

This year for the first time in 10 years, CTB has a new Fun Caravan director, Dylan W. Anyone associated with this forum knows how Dylan likes to operate .......... BIG! Part of Dylan's talent is promotion, hence his natural selection as the new director of CTB's annual club fund raiser event. And in his desire to make this a BIG event, remember, he likes to do things BIG, he encouraged the CTB BOD to open the event to the public, both as a means of spreading the fun as well as as a way to promote membership growth. Dylan is excited about CTB and the event, wants to make it available for everyone to enjoy and in the process increase our ability to help fund SFWDA, other 4x4 causes and to benefit individuals in need of financial help.

I can definitely see how his appeal might be taken as "come support our club financially" but in reality he had to beg the BOD to open it to the general public. His desire and goal is that others might experience the fun and fellowship that he has experienced as a member of CTB!

I think its good that the fun caravan is open to all this year.
As a member of Trick 'n' Traction we think as a club its good for all clubs to be able to get together once and a while. Also
as a member of CTB I'm bringing about 4 TNT guys that have registered. They are mainly coming for other club fellowship.

Just a teaser post concerning the raffle!

So far, some recovery stuff
Parts
Tools/tool kits
maintenance items
apparel/hats
just to name a few.

A friend at Four wheel Parts said he was gonna take care of me with some items, can't wait till I see that stuff!

And I am hoping that we have another nice bumper to give away this year too.

Some great news is that one of the people I contacted is wanting to help out by sponsoring the Kids Raffle! That was great news. We really like to get some cool stuff for the kids!

all in all the collection is going well, time is drawing near and much to do.

Hey, also heard that we need you to preregister so we can get some idea of how much food to prepare!

Guaranteed great time all, let's get stoked!

I hate I'm going to have to miss the First Annual Chip & Dylan Show :) My next door neighbor's daughter is getting married and I'll be attending the wedding.

I hate I'm going to have to miss the First Annual Chip & Dylan Show :) My next door neighbor's daughter is getting married and I'll be attending the wedding.

Being as close as you are maybe come in the morning, then back down after the wedding!

The Chip and Dylan show?

Dont you mean the Dylan and Chip show? lol

It'll probably be the Leslie show!

Hate your going to a wedding and will miss it JC.

SENDING MY REG. STUFF OUT FRIDAY SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

I recieved a call from a man from S.C. today. He said he was bringing several rigs representing 2 different 4x4 clubs in S.C.:bounce:

Rumor has it, and I can't verify 100%, but it looks as if there is going to be a....

WINCH in the Raffle!

I really wish i could make it this year. But instead of missing it all together im trying to convince my girl friend who i am going to marry in April next year to go and get into the sport and the enviroment of things. Now just have to get my dad (upnover) to take her along with him and Leslie. And i had a blast the times i went and i know she will too.

now Chip, be nice to your new-to-be daughter in law...........

I look forward to the return of the driving games. this should be a great time!

Only a few weeks left! Get those registrations in!...or just show up,register on site and hope there is enough food for ya!

well i sold my tow rig to get rid of the huge truck payment, now im lookin for another truck and have some electrical issues, but i would love to come if things work out. are you having any rc crawler stuff going on??
ai129.photobucket.com_albums_p201_khwrx_phonepics048.jpg

Back