Cl find of the day

Is it me or is that a $1500 project max!

1970's Early Bronco Project
Bronco project.jpg

hes right. that would be worth 25k with about another 25k put into how it sits

Maybe, but "I know what I have" adds around $3,000
I'm always tempted to reply "What do you have? Because I don't see it."

Or maybe "and I know why you still have it!"

1991 Jeep Grand Waggoneer - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Hampstead, North Carolina - Marketplace | Facebook

1991 Jeep Grand Waggoneer
$3,900
155,000 Miles

FOR SALE! We've had a lot of fun in this Beach Wagon, but it's time to let her go to a new owner. 1991 Grand Waggoneer with top cut off (not by me), total mileage unknown, no top (but I have installed a custom roll bar over back seat), garage kept. I have all the service and repair documentation that I've done in the glove box. It's ready to drive and for someone to do a little more TLC on her and it will be awesome! Less

32750564_10155381435071135_6715753229306560512_n.jpg

1991 Jeep Grand Waggoneer - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Hampstead, North Carolina - Marketplace | Facebook

1991 Jeep Grand Waggoneer
$3,900
155,000 Miles

FOR SALE! We've had a lot of fun in this Beach Wagon, but it's time to let her go to a new owner. 1991 Grand Waggoneer with top cut off (not by me), total mileage unknown, no top (but I have installed a custom roll bar over back seat), garage kept. I have all the service and repair documentation that I've done in the glove box. It's ready to drive and for someone to do a little more TLC on her and it will be awesome! Less

32750564_10155381435071135_6715753229306560512_n.jpg
If done right, thats a steal. Id love to have a chop top waggy. Its a "Final Edition" 91 waggy to boot!

But is it $5500 while "not running and needs work" hot?
Good point. I'm not much into the market value on the Commandos, so it's not quite that hot to me.

BARN FIND! Classic and Antique Cars

BARN FIND! Classic and Antique Cars - $1 (Castle Hayne)

Several classic cars that have been stored inside since the mid eighties. Rust is minimum to none on most, none of the engines are seized but only the 1979 Lincoln Continental is road ready as it was driven regularly by the late owner until his passing last year. Feel free to call or email with questions about any of them and thanks for looking! Prices are OBO.

1979 Lincoln Continental - $9,000
- Runs and drives well, clean.

1951 Frazer - $6,500
- Great candidate for an easy restoration. All the chrome is present and the body is complete and near perfect, the interior is the worst of it. Very little to no rust and the engine fires but won't run longer than a few seconds.

1969 Cadillac Fleetwood - $4,900
- Another easy restoration. Stored since the eighties, no rust.

1963 Lincoln Continental - $5,500
- Rough but rare. Not much rust but the body will need some work, same with the interior. Complete car (bumpers not pictured but are included), engine turns over strongly. Stored since the eighties.

1954 Kaiser Manhattan - $2,500
- Restorable, but will need work. Engine has not been tested.

1963 Cadillac Fleetwood - $2,500
- Restorable but will need work. Fair bit of rust.

1983 VW Rabbit Convertible- $900
- Turns over but won't fire. Body is in good shape but interior is rough and the top will likely need to be replaced as well.

Two Kaiser Manhattan parts cars - Make Offer!

00000_h5GVOivVP86_600x450.jpg

BARN FIND! Classic and Antique Cars

BARN FIND! Classic and Antique Cars - $1 (Castle Hayne)

Several classic cars that have been stored inside since the mid eighties. Rust is minimum to none on most, none of the engines are seized but only the 1979 Lincoln Continental is road ready as it was driven regularly by the late owner until his passing last year. Feel free to call or email with questions about any of them and thanks for looking! Prices are OBO.

1979 Lincoln Continental - $9,000
- Runs and drives well, clean.

1951 Frazer - $6,500
- Great candidate for an easy restoration. All the chrome is present and the body is complete and near perfect, the interior is the worst of it. Very little to no rust and the engine fires but won't run longer than a few seconds.

1969 Cadillac Fleetwood - $4,900
- Another easy restoration. Stored since the eighties, no rust.

1963 Lincoln Continental - $5,500
- Rough but rare. Not much rust but the body will need some work, same with the interior. Complete car (bumpers not pictured but are included), engine turns over strongly. Stored since the eighties.

1954 Kaiser Manhattan - $2,500
- Restorable, but will need work. Engine has not been tested.

1963 Cadillac Fleetwood - $2,500
- Restorable but will need work. Fair bit of rust.

1983 VW Rabbit Convertible- $900
- Turns over but won't fire. Body is in good shape but interior is rough and the top will likely need to be replaced as well.

Two Kaiser Manhattan parts cars - Make Offer!

00000_h5GVOivVP86_600x450.jpg
the continental is pretty sweet and i dont think its a crazy price but maybe im wrong

Oh I know, that dude just isn't very good with his numbering :lol:
01-06 Tahoe 3rd row seats are split 50/50 and suburban seats are a solid bench just fyi

Last edited:
Back