Cl find of the day

1988 Ford Aerostar Truck

00909_2dBRAiTKIlK_600x450.jpg

This is a 1988 Aerostar minivan neatly made into a truck. V6/ auto, runs and drives great. Lots of new parts and new tires. If it's still listed its available, no more pics, mileage unknown, price is FIRM. Serious inquiries only please. I will not answer stupid texts.

Oh man, that's the rare IFS version with torsion bars

Not to mention they found a company that makes 18" wheels that look very much like the 15" steelies that came on jeeps.....

and REAR control arms on a leaf sprung rear.

I could tell it was a scam before I got past the subject line. I have a theory that in India in English class, they use Craigslist as a place to test their English skills by seeing how many suckers reply to their stupid ads. :lol::kaioken:

Hopefully the JL Wrangler will allow us to grow out of the "angry Jeep" phase. But (Fab) for some reason I have my doubts.

Hopefully the JL Wrangler will allow us to grow out of the "angry Jeep" phase. But (Fab) for some reason I have my doubts.
I see what you did there;)

I could tell it was a scam before I got past the subject line. I have a theory that in India in English class, they use Craigslist as a place to test their English skills by seeing how many suckers reply to their stupid ads. :lol::kaioken:

I wondered why a #$1000 dollar rig was listed on the raleigh CL w a 314 area code for the phone#

This seems like a legit project Jeep for someone with more time than money. Lots of work, but I'm thinking if you could get it for $2k, that would be a pretty damn good deal. He has a lot of good parts to make it into a nice Jeep.
1995 Jeep Wrangler Sahara plus extras

99 Dodge Ram pickup ext Cab all redone custom

I love it when they say "all redone custom..."

Twice mentions a supercharged engine, but no pics of it? And a pair of nitrous bottles between the seats... coo, mang... coo...

The cougr tail lights kill it. Was in til that.

1978 Jeep Cj7 Mud Truck

Oh, GAWD... another one in the "no lowball offers, I know what it's worth" crowd... this thing is a fawkin train wreck. I almost want to buy it to either fix it or put it out of its miserable existence...

Well... maybe not train wreck... really only one HUGE flaw. But still...

Back