Cl find of the day

Oh I know, that dude just isn't very good with his numbering :lol:
Tahoe 3rd row seats are split 50/50 and suburban seats are a solid bench just fyi
My mom's 07 Yukon xl 3rd row looks just like those, with the split. Our 05 is solid bench.

@CasterTroy

F-Tree Fiddy Powerstroke Centurion Bronco.

1997 Ford F-350 Bronco XLT OBS 7.3 Diesel Lifted 4X4 Solid Axle

00R0R_4mDxVQufyLR_600x450.jpg

1997 Ford F250

For all the Ford 7.3 OBS fans...

If only this thing were a CCLB

If only he could figure out if it was a manual or automatic? Or is it a thing to put royal purple ATF in you manual transmission?
It is if its a ZF5.

If only he could figure out if it was a manual or automatic? Or is it a thing to put royal purple ATF in you manual transmission?
No mention on mileage,list all the engine goodies but no pics of said engine,appears to still have the TTB,just another overpriced OBS.Unless you just have a hard on for that body style there's way better options for $13500.

Per the ad ''Motor is sound" tells me if has a lot of miles.

No mention on mileage,list all the engine goodies but no pics of said engine,appears to still have the TTB,just another overpriced OBS.Unless you just have a hard on for that body style there's way better options for $13500.

Per the ad ''Motor is sound" tells me if has a lot of miles.
I would have thought "Current tuning allows this truck on fuel to make about 675hp, nitrous can get you to the 4 digit mark." would be all one needed to know...o_O

Last edited:
2018 Vaydor
2018 Vaydor - $110000 (Wilmington)
**I'm working a deal out with someone on the car, but until I receive their deposit, it's available**

For sale is my 2018 Vaydor. It has been professionally built, completion was in May 2018. This car took approx. 18 months to build. Email or message me if you have any questions.

Here are some of the features:

Also click on the links at the bottom for a few short youtube videos I made on the car.

00808_f011tgeSjnh_600x450.jpg

so i had to google what a vaydor was....
The Affordable Exotic You've Been Waiting For. This is the VAYDOR Re-body Fiberglass Kit for 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 coupe......$100k for a 10+ year old infiniti :confused: :poop:

2018 Vaydor
**I'm working a deal out with someone on the car, but until I receive their deposit, it's available**

For sale is my 2018 Vaydor. It has been professionally built, completion was in May 2018. This car took approx. 18 months to build. Email or message me if you have any questions.

Also click on the links at the bottom for a few short youtube videos I made on the car.

The Affordable Exotic You've Been Waiting For. This is the VAYDOR Re-body Fiberglass Kit for 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 coupe......$100k for a 10+ year old infiniti :confused: :poop:
No thanks. I'll take a new GTR instead.

2018 Vaydor

They spelled it wrong. Should be Gaydar

So lets say I have $100k to burn. Would it be smarter to buy a used Ferrari, or a used, rebadged Infiniti with extra stuff on it?

So lets say I have $100k to burn. Would it be smarter to buy a used Ferrari, or a used, rebadged Infiniti with extra stuff on it?

Well at $25k for the 20,000 mile service......(and why he let my son drive I'll never know:eek:)...that's kind of a bad comparison (you have to pay to play with Ferrari....MUCH worse than BMW)

20150125_094357.jpg

IMG950809.jpg

Last edited:
Back