Cl find of the day

00d0d_ijeEA3GtbYZ_600x450.jpg

Suzuki Samurai 35's

1987 Suzuki Samurai I purchased this just for the rims and tires guy told me it ran had been sitting a few years in a storage building. Was told it had 589 gears. 6 to 1 reductive transfer case. All seem to be as he said.all 4x4 works as it should. New carburetor. New starter. New battery. New fuel filter system clean gas tank. Runs as it should,16/35/15 Super Swamper boggers look new. Wheel spacers crossover steering. Either a spool or welded up in rear. Body is in rough shape. Whoever built it did a great job on building a rock crawler or mud truck.$3250obo . Will separate and keep the rims and tires if someone doesn't want them.clear n.c. title.. Call or text show contact info
.no calls after 9pm please.

???? Seemed pretty straight forward to me. Guy bought it for the rims and tires. He'll sell all of it, or sell everything else and keep the rims/tires. It has a 6:1 t-case.

00D0D_iu56988jJj9_600x450.jpg

Suzuki LJ10, Suzuki samurai

this is a rare and hard to find 1972 Suzuki LJ10 right hand drive, it has the factory 359cc two stroke that runs great, it is 4x4 all working. it will need the breaks bleed and new seats, it has been sitting for many years so it will need some tlc, it has been in Cali for all its years so the little rust is surface rust. I do not need to sale so price is firm $1500 if interested text me and we can talk. Thanks for looking

00D0D_iu56988jJj9_600x450.jpg

Suzuki LJ10, Suzuki samurai

this is a rare and hard to find 1972 Suzuki LJ10 right hand drive, it has the factory 359cc two stroke that runs great, it is 4x4 all working. it will need the breaks bleed and new seats, it has been sitting for many years so it will need some tlc, it has been in Cali for all its years so the little rust is surface rust. I do not need to sale so price is firm $1500 if interested text me and we can talk. Thanks for looking
Whoa, something on Craigslist that is ACTUALLY rare, and not crazy overpriced. I'd drive the heck out of it! Redline at every shift!

Whoa, something on Craigslist that is ACTUALLY rare, and not crazy overpriced. I'd drive the heck out of it! Redline at every shift!
Except there's no contact info.

The address is on the map... 5840 Crabaple Road, Wilmington NC. Drive on over and take a look!

I'd love to have an LJ-10 like that, but I'm a realist. I'm 6'5". That would not be a comfortable or lasting relationship.

My wife was looking at me funny as I read that and starting laughing out loud. That would be comical to see.

Wow, 360cc 2 stroke, I've had dirt bikes bigger than that. Can't imagine that going down the road.
Some reading suggests 24hp from the factory.

Back