Cl find of the day

Meh,its nice and all but 12K and the reserve still not met?? Its getting to where theres better options for the same money,although they probably wont be such lo miles.
I don't disagree with you one bit. Although, if that's a truck someone really wanted, it would be worth it with the price of new trucks these days. Who the hell knows what they think it's worth, with the reserve.

Meh,its nice and all but 12K and the reserve still not met?? Its getting to where theres better options for the same money,although they probably wont be such lo miles.

I like the truck, then i get to the interior pics. Ive thought about scooping up some of these trucks since they are cheap, to swap in a newer drivetrain. But that damn 90s dash gets me everytime. I can deal with the velour or whatever seats, but the dash would have to go.

I like the truck, then i get to the interior pics. Ive thought about scooping up some of these trucks since they are cheap, to swap in a newer drivetrain. But that damn 90s dash gets me everytime. I can deal with the velour or whatever seats, but the dash would have to go.
13 results on auto check for a truck w 5K??
Screenshot (22)_LI.jpg

not craigslist, but damn, you won't see another like this one. Powdercoated frame and all.

C/K Pickup 3500 Silverado | eBay
truck was suppose to be in the chevy dealership in canton? canton dealership shut down around 10 years ago. and the pictures of the truck the background is flat not in the mountains. Not saying you cant move a truck but its brings up questions.

truck was suppose to be in the chevy dealership in canton? canton dealership shut down around 10 years ago. and the pictures of the truck the background is flat not in the mountains. Not saying you cant move a truck but its brings up questions.
it says that it's in Florida now in the ad

Back