Burrellsjeep Project: Eugene

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_TJC_021_1.jpg

I like the Grand Wagoneer shirt where can I get one for my little guy?

Lookin good man. Did you have any trouble clearing anything behind the dash. On Mikes we found out when we put a 5 deg. bend forward in the legs about 10 in. below the top of the dash everything seemed to fit a little better and made some more leg room.

Lookin good man. Did you have any trouble clearing anything behind the dash. On Mikes we found out when we put a 5 deg. bend forward in the legs about 10 in. below the top of the dash everything seemed to fit a little better and made some more leg room.

Thanks for the advice, Mine cleared without issue, I have no air ducts in the way, but we are going to be doing Kyle's (wrangler00) next and he has to maintain the air ducts due to it being his DD

Looking good man

some nice work,looks like you'r fixin to spend some quality with the old welder.

Thanks, I might weld a few tubes up, But Braxton has been handling the most of it, I am still getting the hang of it.

Looking good man

Thanks, Braxton said you might be able to loan me a 1.5 dia for a JD2 bender?

Thanks, I might weld a few tubes up, But Braxton has been handling the most of it, I am still getting the hang of it.
Thanks, Braxton said you might be able to loan me a 1.5 dia for a JD2 bender?

Hmm. I don't know how I would do that. I don't have a bender:confused:

Well I was able to get the rest of the front of the cage bent up and fitted today, Half of it welded up, Just need to hit a few joints around the windshield. The front was slow going on the welding, I learned it is well worth the extra effort get a nice fit in a joint (Compound joints at that), I had some spots that were wider than I would have wanted so it took a little longer to fill the gap. I guess you live and learn and I am, But I am getting better at my welds. Got the rear upper cross bar bent and welded in. Just need to bend the rear spreaders and add some braces in the rear and It will be ready for some paint. I am really digging how it is turning out.

Here are some updated pictures.

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_Linked_001.jpg

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_Linked_003.jpg

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_Linked_005.jpg

One of my ugly welds, But there getting better :flipoff2:
ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_Linked_006.jpg

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_Linked_007.jpg

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_Linked_008.jpg

Tell me what you think?

Ok here's the Deal,

The wife has givin me Saturday (Whole day) to finish this cage. So if anyone wants to help let me know, I will start as early as possible on Saturday, But most of my help may show up around 9am.

So if anyone is interested in helping out I will have free beer and food.

I have to finish it this weekend, I also need a 1.5 Dia for a JDS 2, I anyone has one they can bring. I have to return my bender I have on loan from a buddy Monday also.

Back