Bronco Reveal

A like isn't "agreeing" with the implementation. It's accepting that some douche-canoe outfit dying to make a name for themselves will inevitably execute a very similar design, and Motor Trend TV will send Chris Jacobs out there with some THOT to virtually hand-job the builders while Jesse James calls it a piece of shit and dumps a pile of manure in the driveway of the shop while they're all at SEMA
That's literally what will happen. The truth hurts.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20200723-100423_Instagram.jpg

:lol:

Sorry...Sema 2019 coverage was on last night while I was out in the garage piddling. Felt it was an appropriate platform/opportunity to vent my frustrations :huggy:

Ha...was gonna say, the previous comment felt very specifically pointed and came from a place of disdain.

Not really....they tried their best at ruining the Mustang name by slapping it on a high riding electric crossover looking thing
Completely wasted the opportunity to revive the Maverick name with that one

Not really....they tried their best at ruining the Mustang name by slapping it on a high riding electric crossover looking thing

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Remember, the Probe was originally going to be the new FWD Mustang until Ford got some blowback from the public.

These are the same folks that came up with the Contour and the Focus, remember.

They did get the throwback-looking Mustang pretty right, so hopefully the design folks from back then are filtered out now.

Completely wasted the opportunity to revive the Maverick name with that one
You know Maverick is coming back, right?
But its a subcompact unibody pickup/statio wagon/sporttrac thing

You know Maverick is coming back, right?
But its a subcompact unibody pickup/statio wagon/sporttrac thing
Didn't know that. So it WILL come back with as useless and ugly a vehicle it once graced the side of (my grandmother had a green one)

Didn't know that. So it WILL come back with as useless and ugly a vehicle it once graced the side of (my grandmother had a green one)

My mother’s first car was shit brown Maverick. She’s been awfully nostalgic lately...and been asking if she could find one, would I be willing to build it for her. Might just surprise her and do it all myself...can’t imagine a built/restored Maverick is much more than $3k.

Just saw that Ford has confirmed that the new Bronco will be flat towable, four down. Good news for Class A RV's .... few options out there for flat tow...see many Edges and Wranglers.

Just saw that Ford has confirmed that the new Bronco will be flat towable, four down. Good news for Class A RV's .... few options out there for flat tow...see many Edges and Wranglers.

At least the vehicle with the aerodynamics of a brick is getting towed in the shadow of an even bigger brick.

Also, if you want something FWD, why not tow a small car instead of an Edge? Or is the Edge AWD? I dunno, I don't keep up with the car-based CUV stuff. If you want to tow an Edge, just tow a Fusion instead. It's the same car, just lighter for better fuel economy when towing.

Last edited:
At least the vehicle with the aerodynamics of a brick is getting towed in the shadow of an even bigger brick.

Also, if you want something FWD, why not tow a small car instead of an Edge? Or is the Edge AWD? I dunno, I don't keep up with the car-based CUV stuff. If you want to tow an Edge, just tow a Fusion instead. It's the same car, just lighter for better fuel economy when towing.
Maybe you want to go wheeling when you get there?

Yes you can get the edge in awd and no they are no where near the same as a fusion other than the oval IMO.

Shouldn't that be a Ranchero? Glad they did a good job on the Bronco. I was expecting a bigger version of that awful E-Mustang
Would make so much more sense..but...alas no.
At least they aren’t tarnishing the ranchero nameplate with that abomination

Back