100 pushups a day in May Challenge

Mother’s Day complete. My 11yr old son and I gave Mom a gun show. Mom chuckled, mocking ensued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still going strong here, too. Haven't given the warden the gun show in quite some time...not since she innocently insulted me several years ago. We were sitting at the dinner table, I was just out of the shower, so was just wearing pants. I was in a chair leaning forward with my elbows on the table, and she said (not meaning anything insulting, but it still hurt...lol) "wow, your arms have gotten so skinny!"

…."damn, that kinda hurt" I told her. She immediately apologized, but it still got me a little embarrassed :lol: Maybe with this challenge, I'll make enough progress to have motivation to reverse my atrophy. :lol:

Must be feeling my cheerios this week... 30x4 yesterday, started off this morning with 40x2. I'll see if I can knock out 2 more sets of 40, but if I slow down this afternoon, I'll hope to at least do 2x30. Time to turn up the wick!

Day 7 was aborted. Something popped around 50. Getting old sucks.

We'll see what I can do today. lol

I started about this time in April. I’m at my 30 days roughly. Didn’t miss a night and if I did, I made them up the next day. I can tell a difference. I missed last night so I decided to do them all at once with abs tonight. Did 8 sets of 25. Diamonds for a set, normal for a set, wide for a set, and something weird for the 4th. My first 100 I elevated my feet on the couch. I haven’t been sore in weeks either. I feel like it’s time to step it up. My body is beat up from the military, but using body weight to work out doesn’t hurt like the gym. You guys are keeping me honest. This thread holds me accountable every night. Keep pounding.

Finished off my day with 2x30 (started with 2x40 in the morning). Started off today with 2x40 again. I was wondering yesterday if progress was in my imagination, but....nope. Progress is real. :smokin:

Been getting mine in..did 33/33/34 last night.

Had to post a pic of my results so far

IMG_5094.JPG

I'd do them in the middle of the courtroom......they might let you out of jury duty :p

It was kind of fun watching some people’s answers to weasel out. My number didn’t get drawn so once they seated the whole panel I got to leave. My head is so plugged up from a cold I would have missed half of what they were saying anyway.
I get to call again tonight to see if I have to show up in the morning for another round.

Back