100 pushups a day in May Challenge

Finished my hondo last night...got my 50 in this morning. I'll note that my left shoulder doesn't crack like it has been recently (over the last several years, anyway). Damn thing used to make this snap, crackle, pop noise that sounded like snapping a 4" dead branch off a tree.

How’s everybody feeling after week 1? Hopefully it’s getting a little easier.

Day 7 is done for me. Usually I spread them out over a couple different times during the day. Tonight I did all 100 over the course of 9 minutes.

Day 7 is done for me. Usually I spread them out over a couple different times during the day. Tonight I did all 100 over the course of 9 minutes.
Sore as $h!t.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We started off doing 4 sets of 25 at different times of the day. My son and I were trying to make up for the days we missed, so we added 10 here 20 there. We’re both up to doing 40 straight, so we do a set before work/school and another around dinner. We started playing a best of 3 ping pong match each night to see who gets to finish the day only doing 10 vs 30. Getting beat by an 11yr at ping pong then trash talked about having to do extra pushups is humbling. Feeling good. I like the hundred in 10 minutes. Not sure we’re there yet but something to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not bad, but it looks like @jcramsey did it in 7 minutes. :flipoff2:
Almost forgot! Knocking mine out now....

Edit:they done

Improving day by day. Still havent hit 100/day, but im up from none a day to 50 yesterday in sets of ten. So far today ive got 2 sets of 20. Shooting for at least 80 today.

Haven't been posting but have been keeping up. Just finished day 8. Got 75 in this am. Three sets of 25 with a minute or so break between sets. Just did a other 30 before heading out of the office to drive around.

Finished my day 7 last night while playing with my daughter. She thought I was playing peekaboo again, then decided she'd put her hands down on the floor with her tail end way up in the air, and started standing on her head :lol: I suppose she thought we were doing the same thing then.

Started off this morning with 30 x 2, so a step up from last week. I also noticed I can bounce my titties on purpose again now, not just by accident driving over bumps. :lol: I mean, I'm no Terry Crews, but I'm happy with a week's worth of progress. I kept bitching at myself for letting myself get so out of shape (I've lost 20-25 lbs since I left the Corps... :shaking: ), so I think this challenge is just what the doc ordered.

I have been down here at Fort Polk for the last three years being a lazy turd so I figure I better get off my ass and do something before I go back and play real army at the end of the year LOL

Still hate y’all for the “I took my hat off, so now I’m the on the ground CT”, damn Geronimo.

Just did today’s but need to get in yesterday’s. Was chaperoning an overnight field trip for my daughters school at the GA aquarium and didn’t get them.

Back