Building a Shop on a budget...(My Shop Project Build)

Ken I would add some flat bar or more square tube and go door jam to to middle bottom. I think over time they will sag if you don't.
Other than that, the only thing I see wrong is that it's at your place and not mine!
Good job

Any cost estimates on this low-budget build? Looks great so far.

looks like you are going to have a sore back!

well here is a SUPER Buze kill.

I got a Ditch Witch for the weekend ( so I can run electrical next week)and just got it home, started to dig and look what I found.

that is correct and old septic tank that is failing in...
looks like the roots from the old trees that I cut down had broken threw the tank..
here is the kicker last year I found "A" septic tank in a different part of the yard..
so that means I have 2 non working septic tanks.. ( I am on city sewer and water)

so now I need to get dirt to fill in hole

100_4406.jpg

100_4407.jpg

100_4408.jpg

100_4411.jpg

100_4414.jpg

I know a guy close by who has some dirt he needs to get rid of......

New Inground Pool...:D

i gotta say, i'd be damn glad you didn't park your truck over that area, THAT could have been NOT FUN !

that pretty shitty, but the project looks great Ken

i gotta say, i'd be damn glad you didn't park your truck over that area, THAT could have been NOT FUN !
bad part is I have been parking my Jeep, VW, dodge over that area for 4 years...

and recently a buddy has his tractor front wheel in the hole(before we knew it was a hole)

Damn... That's some shit right there...

BTW, clean that axe and cross-tie remover before you bring it back... Damn....

How'd you find out about it? Was it the smell or the fact that the ditch bitch disappeared...

Well I got one more item out of the backyard today..
I sold my 12x20 shed to a guy and man it was crazy getting it out..
I know it's too late, but how much did you sell that for? I'm fixing to get a 14 x 20 built soon...

And right after I asked that, I realized it was two years too late... well, that's a hell of a build, came out real nice.

I know it's too late, but how much did you sell that for? I'm fixing to get a 14 x 20 built soon...

And right after I asked that, I realized it was two years too late... well, that's a hell of a build, came out real nice.

$500

Well great news.. is that I got ditch dug with the help of a buddy Scott

so the electrican could come and wire it for me..

while he was doing his work I decided since I was at home why not extend the back deck.. will be doing railing this weekend
deck is now 16x16
100_4491.jpg

100_4493.jpg

100_4494.jpg

as for shop we ran 100AMP to shop into breaker box, ended up with a bunch of extra breakers that I can put in later on :)

100_4492.jpg

100_4498.jpg

100_4496.jpg

100_4500.jpg

The motor looks all right from here... but I think you're missing the air-squishing part. If you bring the tank over, I'll fill it for you. Should last you long enough to get about a dozen nuts off. :flipoff2:

Well I passed the electrical Inspection and started to get some things organized in the shop.. still have a lot to do and a ton of boxes to go threw and get things into there place.. but all in due time

oh and I still have ONE leak to fix in roof :)

100_4507.jpg

100_4508.jpg

Back