your rig pics and self intro.

now this is better!
Truck1.jpg

man there are a lot of nice rigs around NC :D

I really like BigWoody's buggy, studnuts buggy, and the montero was really cool too. ALL of them rock :beer:

Jason92SR5 said:
BTW, nice Montero. Good choice on the TSL's. The painted ARB looks nice.

Thanks man. I havent seen that old style land rover yet, but i've seen a few other lifted. There has even been a Disco II that a friend of mine knows that put 42's on it. But its a piece of sh!t lift with welded rear.

I noticed your 4runner on here. I acctually saw it for the first time last week near Carolina Place mall. I think you might have been gettin your rig fixed or worked on at a shop close by. I wanted to stop by cause I didnt know if you were around and tell you that you had a bad a$$ rig. That SAS is sweet :Rockon: Who did it for you. I would love to do a SAS, but money is tight, like it always is.

As far as the recovery points on the ARB. My frame horns are right behind those points, so I would think they would be useful. I dont know yet how much of a load they can take, but i've only used them for tugs and little pulls. I dont really like to use them cause I always thought they looked weak, but was told they could take some load. Anyways, i'm talking way too much. Nice meetin you guys.

btw jason, I'm not sure if i'll be up for any trail rides soon until i get my trans looked at. Its acting up too :mad:

later,
Angelo

Angelo! --- It’s great to see you on here, Bro!

I’ve been a member over here for a while now. --- This is a great bunch of folks…
(Hell, they’ve even welcomed me, despite the fact that I don’t even live in NC)
…Hopefully you’ll get that transmission taken care of on yours soon, and then get to go out with some of these guys for a little 4-Low Therapy. :D

Cheers!
Smiley

Heres a few of my junk its all stock except for the 3.5" springs and the 33's

on the waterfall at Callantee
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0299.jpg

Comin down the backside of 11 at Tellico
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0405.jpg

Hey man that guy ridding w/ lil99tj looks like some one i know, and the guy standing beside that YJ. It looks like he also might wheel a YJ, who knows?

Back