your rig pics and self intro.

Mr_DIY

I know that most of you have seen my redrig. I have no idea what you guys wheel though. Why don't we take a minute to post some pics of our stuff. short desc. would be cool too.
Thanks- I'm just trying to get to know some more of you.
here's one more of mine just in case :D

DSCN0295.JPG

to the guy in the white Dodge... I've lost your number man.
please pm me and I'd like to come check out your rig etc... :Rockon:

My mall crawler:

100_5358.sized.jpg

00 TJ, RE 3.5, ACOS, 33x12.5 BFG MT's and hopefully something new from Andy @ CRS as of this Friday. ;)

I'll bite:

I just got back from a weekend of wheeling at Callalantee - where I can honestly say that I managed to run all of Welder - without any breakage - and completely unassisted…

Well… all except for the 3-or-so-feet of winch-induced forward progress that it took to get my butt out of this Weeble-Wobble situation:

481225_79_full.jpg

Still - That's not bad for a lowly old IFS-equipped Rodeo on 32s :smokin:

Cheers! :beer:
Smiley

Smiley said:
I'll bite:

I just got back from a weekend of wheeling at Callalantee - where I can honestly say that I managed to run all of Welder - without any breakage - and completely unassisted…

Well… all except for the 3-or-so-feet of winch-induced forward progress that it took to get my butt out of this Weeble-Wobble situation:

Still - That's not bad for a lowly old IFS-equipped Rodeo on 32s :smokin:

Cheers! :beer:
Smiley

Ever since I saw a Scrambler flop there last year I have been turning down into the creek right before that spot and going over the log. I am glad to see you weren't a victim of that spot. Did you hit the waterfall on Welder when you ran it last weekend?

Here's mine. CONSTANTLY sucking money out of me. CONSTANTLY. I &*$%#@$ hate it. Now I need new motor mounts and a new master cylinder. After investing a rediculous amount of money. I want to burn it to the ground. No joke.

53.JPG

60.JPG

46.JPG

jason, what are the specs on your 4runner?

all of your guys junk is NICE... I really liked the moneypit runner.
the Almost sas taco is nice too. every rig here is cool in fact.
It's pretty cool that everyone is right here in NC.

one of you guys lives down the street from me- but I don't know who :D

How about an old school rig. A little 302, NP435, 4.56's locked, on 36 Irok's...

Attachments

• 102-0298_IMGa.jpg
    102-0298_IMGa.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 711
  • FLEXING3a.jpg
    FLEXING3a.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 806
heres mine heading up to slickrock
100_0435.sized.jpg

on the daneil ledge
p805-1119838328.jpg

say hey if u see me on the trail. i know my jeep aint nothing special :flipoff2:

mine

awww.jeeppages.com_albums_userpics_10163_normal_DSCN2129.JPG

awww.jeeppages.com_albums_userpics_10163_normal_DSCN2131.JPG

awww.jeeppages.com_albums_userpics_10163_normal_DSCN2143.JPG

awww.jeeppages.com_albums_userpics_10163_normal_DSCN2145.JPG

i finally got me a new truck so i can start towing this beast everywhere (i am now the proud owner of a 05 dodge 2500 w/ the CTD), my last truck was a 88 half ton chevy and i could kill a tranny in about 30 min. anyways, hope you enjoy, also i know there are a few people going to ure this weekend, i am just wondering if anybody is going on monday since i have a messed up work schedule and have to work on saturdays, and church on sundays. Jimmy

Back