Uwharrie060505009Custom.jpg

Poser shot:

flextest003Custom.jpg

Posing in the parking lot at Windrock.

Attachments

• Kermit Pose.jpg
    Kermit Pose.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 711
hey dont feel bad, mine is parked right next to yours at CRS!!!! Thank god Andy doesn't charge rent.

greg slade said:
hey dont feel bad, mine is parked right next to yours at CRS!!!! Thank god Andy doesn't charge rent.

LOL, I have some sweet pics of your rig in progress at the shop. If you want me to post them I will.

how much is that sunray running you? probably more than my junk cost :lol:

yeah, post em up. I only have the 2 pics that andy sent me. I think i have stared at those wayyy too long already. :cool:

greg slade said:

It sure does look good though.
raiseroof.gif
I saw it while I was down there yesterday.

Metto said:
how much is that sunray running you? probably more than my junk cost :lol:

I bought it second hand for $4500. I have all the documentation from the axle, it was 8 grand new. Sunray has never had a failure in a front or rear application so I feel good about the purchase. The previous owner was running 49" Iroks on a his TJ and then on his buggy with this axle.

yeah, i guess its definately gonna be difficult. Andy said it wasnt that bad though. I have never tried to remove or install it there and i never will with my bad back. :eek:
I have never needed a spare with the trailready's and boggers aired down to 3 and i probably never will, but from what i understand there are a lot of places that wont let you wheel without one. Anyway if i get a flat i can beg for help to remove it, isnt that what spotters are for? lol

thats actually not that bad considering your getting the strongest 60 possible that will take all kinds of abuse and then some and still have the clearence you want. i assume its locked?

Metto said:
thats actually not that bad considering your getting the strongest 60 possible that will take all kinds of abuse and then some and still have the clearence you want. i assume its locked?

Detroit, 5.38s

Hey, whats up guys. I'm new to the NC forum and live in Charlotte. I've been on the 4x4wire for a while now, but just now getting a chance to come over to this one. I've checked out some of the rigs on this forum and mine is pretty minor compared to most of yalls. One thing I've noticed while looking on this forum is that I recognize alot of people on here just from around Charlotte and on the wire. Hope I get a chance to wheel with some of you guys.

Anyways, here are a few shots of my Montero. A an older one and a couple of new shots after the body lift and bumper.

1083556984_cimg0253.jpg

1120664512_fktmp509_0004.jpg

1120664421_fktmp511_0006.jpg

1120664682_fktmp571_0173.jpg

later,
Angelo

Hey wsup man? Yeah I live here in Charlotte too. You seen that white lifted older body style land rover? I wanna check it out up close before im givin him a bid head. heh..but yeah I'm tryin to go wheelin soon. I can get a group together if you are tryin to plan ahead a week or two. My trans is kickin pretty hard when I shift gears and just screwed up a u joint. I should be ready unless my front end is screwed. If it is I'll probably try and get a traction bar if you wanna go somewhere hardcore.

Welcome to the forums. You should fit in. Just think before you say something cause reading comprehension is different than vocal comprehension. You know, your way or communication can easily be misinterpreted by not being able to actually hear someone reply.

Ah, and people like to use the :flipoff2: It's just that kinda like, f*&$ you haha I got some cool shit. Not really like F#^$ you I'm gonna whoop your ass. If you know then good, sorry for rambling. I must be bored of something, haha. Cheers! :beer:

Take it easy,

Jason

Jason92SR5 said:
BTW, nice Montero. Good choice on the TSL's. The painted ARB looks nice.

Speaking of which... you should probably remove those shackles from the lift points on the bumper... else they get mistakenly used as recovery points.

I dunno WTF ARB puts them on there for, but they readily admit they see them torn in two frequently enough.

Depending on how much 'credit' you give the little reinforcement piece on there, those eyes should fail with less than an 8K load.

[/tech]

Back