your rig pics and self intro.

Bucket 'o Bolts... You have any pics of the finished bumper, painted and all?

Need to get some better pics.... 'cause as pheery put it, i had to call AAA to get me out of this one. :D :flipoff2:

Attachments

• jeep2.JPG
    jeep2.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 761
03TJ...that jeep is beastly man. So you are under 21 and own that nasty jeep and an 05 CTD? tell me how!!!

anyways...this is my jeep

Attachments

• 2005URE 014.jpg
    2005URE 014.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 775
  • 2005URE 015.jpg
    2005URE 015.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 710
My Junk

Few Photo's At Ure

Attachments

• IM000299.jpg
    IM000299.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 741
  • IM000308.jpg
    IM000308.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 760
  • North Carolina 4x4 Forum - My Jeep At Ure.jpg
    North Carolina 4x4 Forum - My Jeep At Ure.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 744
Bucket 'o Bolts... You have any pics of the finished bumper, painted and all?

I moved the bumper to the rear burner to get a few other projects out of the shop. But I have the paint and plan on finishing this weekend. And pics are sure to follow...

I'm not sure what the name of the development was but I was with my friend Will with a pretty nice 1st gen runner looking for some new trails. Thats where I got those flex pictures
on the pile of rocks. I got some more of his 4Runner if anyone wants to see.

will.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v639_Trebissky_House_20and_20Vehicles_RTIRampTrebs01.jpg

Here's mine, at the Truck Show on 6/25. First time on a ramp, and got a 337! I bought the thing just about as it sits, so I really have no idea what mods it has other than an obvious body lift and the 31's. Can't wait to get a chance to try it at Uwharrie.

I used to drive this, some time ago:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v639_Trebissky_Bravo12.jpg

Smiley said:
I'll bite:

I just got back from a weekend of wheeling at Callalantee - where I can honestly say that I managed to run all of Welder - without any breakage - and completely unassisted…

Well… all except for the 3-or-so-feet of winch-induced forward progress that it took to get my butt out of this Weeble-Wobble situation:

481225_79_full.jpg

Still - That's not bad for a lowly old IFS-equipped Rodeo on 32s :smokin:

Cheers! :beer:
Smiley

you were lucky... this is what happens when you are not.

100_0268.sized.jpg

same spot on wleder.

anyway I guess while I am here.
100_0304.sized.jpg

1997 zj 5.2L 4.5" 33s... 4:1... 8.8 in the rear and some other stuff

Joel said:
Ever since I saw a Scrambler flop there last year I have been turning down into the creek right before that spot and going over the log. I am glad to see you weren't a victim of that spot.
Thanks! – Yeah, me too!

I didn’t really see that right side line over there, around the other side of the log, until I was already sitting nice and tipsy… only then, from my newly slanted vantage point, did I spot a set of tracks over there - and thought “DUH!â€

Did you hit the waterfall on Welder when you ran it last weekend?
I wasn’t quite up to that challenge (or, more to the point, my loose passenger-side Lower Control Arm wasn’t), but the SAS-ed Isuzus in our group put on a killer show for all of us IFS-ers.

zjcrazy said:
you were lucky... this is what happens when you are not.

100_0268.sized.jpg

same spot on wleder.
YIKES! - Apparently!

I tried to down-play it when I called home that night and talked to ‘The Boss’ – But I have since shown her the photos, and she’s not buying any of my “It really wasn’t THAT bad†BS anymore.

That was about as close as I ever care to come to rolling my Daily Driver… Maybe I’ll feel different about it once it’s actually PAID FOR, and I’ve added an XO. :rolleyes:

Here are a couple more photos from this past weekend:

abombasticfx.com_CallalaZu_small_S3010006.JPG

abombasticfx.com_CallalaZu_small_S3010012.JPG

Cheers!
Smiley

A few more:

abombasticfx.com_CallalaZu_small_S3010029.JPG

abombasticfx.com_CallalaZu_small_S3010129.jpg

abombasticfx.com_CallalaZu_small_S3010131_B.jpg

^^^ Who says IFS don’t flex? ;) :lol:

Cheers!
Smiley

My Grocery Getter

I'll play. I'm a new guy, but I've been working on/wheeling my heep for a while.

I've got a `96 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Stock 4.0L, Tranny, and 242 T-case.

I started out with a 2.5" - 3" Rancho lift & Bilstein shocks. Then I decided I needed to go bigger, and threw in some 1.75" coil spacers, some Teraflex Adj. LCAs, and a set of 32" MTs.

I really got the bug, so I picked up a welding course at the local CC, and then went out and built front and rear bumpers. Now its been sitting for the past 6 months while I've been in the process of swapping a HP 30 front and 8.8 rear, 4.56 gears, Aussie locker front, and mini spool rear. All of this is going in on 4.5" springs and a Custom longarm setup (radius arm front & XX 4-link rear) Extending the WB about 4" and my target tire size is a true 35".

Here's a pic couple of pics from my last couple of wheeling trips before the current build started:

Tellico:
DSCF0199s.jpg

Side shot at Crawford's:
DSCF0254s.jpg

Up at UNF:
DSCF0314.JPG

And here's the current sad state of affairs:
DSCF0518_s.JPG

DSCF0515_s.JPG

Front is in, rear to go, then brakes, shocks, tires, yada yada yada.... I hope I get to actually wheel a little this summer. :lol:

info on jeep

for the people wanting some info on my heep here goes. it is a 2003 model (only 18614 miles on the odometer) and the only things still stock are the frame, body, motor and tranny. it has a d300 case w/ twin sticks, a 60 front w/ chromo35 spline outers and a detroit w/ 5.13 gears. the rear is a 14bolt w/ a detroit. also the suspension has been stretched to the 118-119 range w/ a custom long arm setup w/ triangulated uppers to keep everything centered, it has 3" bds lift springs in the fron and 2" bds springs in the rear. it is sitting on 42" iroks and 15/12 allied rockathons. and the steering is a full hydro set up from rockstomper.com. also since the pics have been taken it has gotten a full competition cage. and for the record i am not under 21, i am a month from 23, we just paid off the title to the jeep so i cant wait to get that in the mail. and the truck we bought because i kept killing the old one. any other info just let me know, and i am looking forward to seeing a few of you guys at ure, also what day is the CNC4x4 meeting, and what time. Jimmy D
here are some more pics
awww.jeeppages.com_albums_userpics_10163_normal_DSCN2148.JPG

awww.jeeppages.com_albums_userpics_10163_normal_DSCN2149.JPG

Here's my ride as it sits now. 1995 Land Rover Discovery, 4" lift, 35" MTR's.
This coming week I'll be starting my looooong awaited axle swap and front and rear 4-links, custom bumpers, sliders etc.... I've got a D60 front, D70 rear, 16" travel Sway away coilovers, and lotsa tube sitting on the shop floor, and some 38.5"-39.5" tires are in the plans as well. I hope to have it rolling and ready to do some wheeling buy mid-August... And yes when it's done I'll invite everyone over for tea, crumpets, and a cheese and wine tasting.

140232.jpg

03tj said:
also what day is the CNC4x4 meeting, and what time. Jimmy D
here are some more pics

CNC-4x4 Quarterly Meeting

The CNC 4x4 Club meetings are conducted quarterly, in the second week of the meeting month.
The meeting months are January, April, July, and October.
The meetings are held at-
Cary AutoPark (Chrysler/Plymouth/Jeep).
The meeting times and agendas are posted in advance on the club mailing list.

http://www.cnc4x4.org/clubinfo/meetinginfo.htm

Time: 10am until around 12noon.. then we usually break and go to lunch and hang out.

Here's mine, what's left of an 88 MJ , 4.6 stroker ,auto, Atlas 3.8, HP60 35spline outters,Dedenbear knuckles,hydro assit,long arm front, 35 spline 9",spool,double triangulated 4 link 1/4 elip rear,5.13's,rope..blah blah..and NO MORE MODS other than mounting the 39 Krawlers cause my ass is broke for awhile...

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v478_gmanstone_100_0364.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v478_gmanstone_100_0613.jpg

my jeep, i have posted plenty of pics before, but everyone loves pictures. :flipoff2:

Attachments

• for sale pic 1.jpg
    for sale pic 1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 704
  • roll 2.jpg
    roll 2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 691
other 2 pics

roll, and me admiring my work :)

Attachments

• roll3.jpg
    roll3.jpg