Yeti wins against Rtic

Only a non-thinking theif. "If, I were a theif" I'd dump it, and carry it away empty! Just sayin.

Or a kid trying to prove a point. I had a 105 QT igloo in the back of the truck the other week with 80lbs of ice and food and drinks. The keys were up in the house and the tailgate was locked.
I told my son, because Im old fat and lazy, to run up to the house and grab the keys and unlock the tailgate. He says lets just lift it over the tailgate. I say no, he says fine Ill do it myself. No damn way you are picking that cooler up boy. So he did. Then he put it on his shoulder like an 80s boom box and carried it to the house.

Its fun to be young, dumb and strong...

Only a non-thinking theif. "If, I were a theif" I'd dump it, and carry it away empty! Just sayin.

Too much shit in the back of my truck on any given day to have room to turn it over, and I always seem to keep the latches faces inward. Not on purpose either, makes it harder for me to open without getting in the bed of the truck.

Or a kid trying to prove a point. I had a 105 QT igloo in the back of the truck the other week with 80lbs of ice and food and drinks. The keys were up in the house and the tailgate was locked.
I told my son, because Im old fat and lazy, to run up to the house and grab the keys and unlock the tailgate. He says lets just lift it over the tailgate. I say no, he says fine Ill do it myself. No damn way you are picking that cooler up boy. So he did. Then he put it on his shoulder like an 80s boom box and carried it to the house.

Its fun to be young, dumb and strong...
But to be fair your son is defensive lineman, correct?

I have kept my Rtic in my bed for weeks at a time, not too worried, the tailgate on my truck locks when the doors do. I would like to see someone try to pick up a full rtic 65 and lift it over the bed, it can be done but it's makes a scene and takes longer than most thief's will risk.
Don't take a road trip to SC.

No, really. Any nice cooler, D-rings, lightbars, anything that is bro truck related will disappear before you even put it in "park". It's bad.

Back