Yeti wins against Rtic

So I guess that makes my RTIC cup collectable then.... and the RTIC sticker that came with it..... I'll start the bidding at:

762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d967572cbbe24b90cf8db6011f.jpg

That works sometimes, but I'm not breaking out the bookers or blantons for just anybody you lose a beer no big deal.

That works sometimes, but I'm not breaking out the bookers or blantons for just anybody you lose a beer no big deal.

You have much wisdom...however, pour cheap stuff in 1) a top shelf empty 2) use decanters or 3) flasks. I can't begin to tell you how many people I barely know/don't like end up drinking Eagle Rare or Makers out of a $250 bottle or fancy decanter.

I still think you guys want you to keep stuff hot/cold too long.
Spend 3 days in the woods far enough away from civilization in the summer and you may change your mind. It ain't just beer you need to keep cold "You can buy a LOT of ice with $300"
Damn sure can...if you're close to a store in ice machine. I use to be the same way.....then a weekend far enough off the grid had me rethinking the whole "need a better cooler" deal. Still...ain't spending more than a Benjamin on a icebox though

Spend 3 days in the woods far enough away from civilization in the summer and you may change your mind. It ain't just beer you need to keep cold "You can buy a LOT of ice with $300"
Damn sure can...if you're close to a store in ice machine. I use to be the same way.....then a weekend far enough off the grid had me rethinking the whole "need a better cooler" deal. Still...ain't spending more than a Benjamin on a icebox though

I generally primitive/tent camp 5-7 days at Oregon Inlet. I got one of those 5 day igloo coolers everyone was raging about here years ago. Dry ice, a couple frozen gallons of water, a couple bags of ice...usually lasts me the duration.

I think y'all are paying to damn much to keep your drinks cold.... my thermos cup works just as good at half the price of either....

I used to think the tumblers were silly, people just weren't drinking fast enough. :flipoff2: Then I had kids and kept having to microwave cold coffee... I've got a Yeti tumbler, now, thanks to developer swag and it's invaluable to keep my coffee decent.

Our buddy says the gasketed cooler is invaluable in Baja.

I have a Yeti Roadie, and a RTIC 45, take off the stickers and you cant tell them apart. Was the Yeti worthe the extra coin over the RTIC, probably not, was the RTIC worth the price, YES!

Two weeks ago all rtics were half price. Grabbed a couple 45s for 60/ea

4 years ago I bought a $20 Coleman at Walmart in Harlan.
It's still stained with mud from that trip and miraculously keep my drank chilly even on the hottest of days.
I think I'll test it's abilities this weekend in fact!

Disclaimer: I have 3 Yetis that were given to me by vendors and they are frikken awesome.

Back