What have you done to your rig today?

Sliders are finished.
AE3DDB6F-4C48-4060-917B-EA5932FEE92D.jpeg

I’ll work on that for the trailer next winter.

Unacceptable. BBQ is REQUIRED at wheeling events!
And you do it pretty damn well i might add.
My fatass likes to eat ya know...

Unacceptable. BBQ is REQUIRED at wheeling events!
And you do it pretty damn well i might add.
I never said that i wasn’t going to be grillin. I need a break from projects for a while to get some Wheelin in. I’m looking at options and designs on a smoker that I could make work with the trailer.

I never said that i wasn’t going to be grillin. I need a break from projects for a while to get some Wheelin in. I’m looking at options and designs on a smoker that I could make work with the trailer.

Thread derail completed! Being OCD is my gift to the world!

Hell now you got my wheels turning about getting the smoker done asap.

That rear receiver is a perfect place to attach a smoker. Build some fold up legs so that you can take it loose when you arrive.

Checked out my shaking at speed after hitting a bump.. fixed this once already.. this time I'm going to plate from the bumper to the track bar, I suspect that is what caused the cracking because they are prone at that area anyway.
IMG_20180306_004752637s.jpg
IMG_20180306_004734886s.jpg
IMG_20180306_004720318s.jpg

At least it didn't crack along the original weld except in one spot, so I must have caught the ends when I stop drilled prior to welding.

Two weeks ago, put in new front wheel bearings on both sides. Also put a new hub on the passenger side as well. This past weekend, installed some adjustable upper control arms to get rid of the nasty positive camber.

SPC arms.jpg

Checked out my shaking at speed after hitting a bump.. fixed this once already.. this time I'm going to plate from the bumper to the track bar, I suspect that is what caused the cracking because they are prone at that area anyway.
View attachment 264028 View attachment 264029 View attachment 264030

At least it didn't crack along the original weld except in one spot, so I must have caught the ends when I stop drilled prior to welding.

I think mine broke 4 times. hopefully not having a steering box anymore will fix the problem for good.

got my electric fan installed and wired up, just waiting on driveshafts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back