URE 4x4 cross pics and vids thread

I think I will come, anywhere, anytime. No excuses for you Dylan, I wanna beat ya again!
Ohhh...that sounds like a public call out!!:flipoff2:
I just need to get a rig that CAN handle my skills.

But since we be talking:poop:

Let me drive Herbie and I will SMASH any time you lay down, in YOUR OWN rig.:popcorn:

HA HA...bet that will stir the pot!:beer:

GAME ON! you pay for your own carnage and bodywork.
Come on guy, carnage is one thing, but body work? That may be the deal breaker....I mean, body work:confused:
I can get some paint to repaint the number 53 and the stripes, but any other body alteration I cause, would be from the wind moving over it so fast.
I would be willing to pay the entry fee and embarrass you , with it!:popcorn::flipoff2:

What do you guys think about a 4x4cross at Callalante?

Yea I didn't know if Sean was ready to let that cat outta the bag so thats why I didn't specifically mention anything.

But yea thats the idea we got folks just gotta get it all planned out first, lol.

BTW: Keep an eye out Sunday at Uwharrie for Seans Jeep, be out there and will have plenty of American Wheeler Gear for sale :driver:

Come on guy, carnage is one thing, but body work? That may be the deal breaker....I mean, body work:confused:
I can get some paint to repaint the number 53 and the stripes, but any body other alteration I cause, would be from the wind moving over it so fast.
I would be willing to pay the entry fee and embarrass you , with it!:popcorn::flipoff2:

who cares, you both got beat by me, and my motor was knockin:flipoff2:

who cares, you both got beat by me, and my motor was knockin:flipoff2:

Lord I apologize for the previous statement, be with the starvin pigmes in New Guinea

I have looked into having a rock race / tough truck type event at the NC State Fairgrounds. The old round track has been cut in 1/2. 1/2 for parking and 1/2 for motorsports. It would be perfect for spectating with the grandstands still there. It would take some effort to build a course with obstatacles but is possible. Last time I checked it was $500.00 /day to lease. I know there are a lot of particulars to work out but would be a great location and spectator friendly. They also have plenty of camping/ motorhome home sites. What yall think?

carl w

I have looked into having a rock race / tough truck type event at the NC State Fairgrounds. The old round track has been cut in 1/2. 1/2 for parking and 1/2 for motorsports. It would be perfect for spectating with the grandstands still there. It would take some effort to build a course with obstatacles but is possible. Last time I checked it was $500.00 /day to lease. I know there are a lot of particulars to work out but would be a great location and spectator friendly. They also have plenty of camping/ motorhome home sites. What yall think?
carl w
Sounds like it's time for a new thread to work this idea out.

Trail repairs

This is Mike with the John Deer Jeep.Iam at Uwharrie alot I help alot of guys fix there Jeeps.I was nice and helped so guys at the Rock Race.I welded on there jep and got them down for the Rock Grarden.I spent like 4 hours helping them.Sunday they changed the front end in there jeep so they could drive it home..I loaded them some tools.They said the would return them to me.I had given them my number.They never called.I found where they live left them my numbere again.They called .Said that tey would bring my tools to me they havent yet..It has been over 2 weeks now..So I thought I would let you guys known that ...For now Iam not to happy...I will not be helping anyone on the trails from now on

I'm in:flipoff2:

damn at Callantee.........they won't be driving like the URE race........or some real carnage would happen,they thought a few axle housings and gears broken was bad........how about rolling several hundred feet down one of the mountains.......:popcorn:

so when we signup for it:driver:???

The next event needs to be atleast two laps.......with combined times.

Theres plenty of trail possibilities there.

apparently americanwheeler.com has been disabled, the possibility of another race ain't looking too good

More info please...?

Just saying, that the message on the website says "your website has been disabled" . Not exactly confidence inspiring

AW web site is down for "other" reasons. Web sites and hosted email costs and if you don't have cash monies coming in, well....ya can't have them. If people remember, the race was a big hit, but the other attractions and costs weren't money makers like AW had hoped.....lets just say AW is on hold for the time being.

All the more reason to make the ure race a club sponsered event, $25 entry fee to cover costs, no prizes, just trophies for the top racers in each class:beer:

Back