URE 4x4 cross pics and vids thread

johnski

Just thinking it would be a good idea to consolidate all the pics and vids people have from the weekend in one spot so the racers and others don't have to go digging though several places to see the rigs in action.
So, if you've got some documentation from the 4x4 cross, post it up!

Here's mine in no particular order. Videos coming later...

ai26.photobucket.com_albums_c105_bugaiskij_DSCN2653_1.jpg

ai26.photobucket.com_albums_c105_bugaiskij_DSCN2652.jpg

ai26.photobucket.com_albums_c105_bugaiskij_DSCN2674.jpg

ai26.photobucket.com_albums_c105_bugaiskij_DSCN2645.jpg

ai26.photobucket.com_albums_c105_bugaiskij_DSCN2646.jpg

ai26.photobucket.com_albums_c105_bugaiskij_DSCN2648.jpg

I had a great time! I wish the rock crawl competition could've still went on but the mud would've made it all but impossible. If my broken finger wasn't bothering me soo much over the weekend I would've spent more time on the rockpile! Thanks go to N.O. Limit Offroad for the rockpile and to John and his staff for the use of the Stables and to Dylan and the American Wheeler staff for pulling off their first event. I will definitely be back to future events! As for pics.....did anyone get my rollover from the rockpile Friday morning? I sure would like to see the one wheel runout on film or a pic! Thanks again guys!

View attachment 107548

Sean Lipscomb

That was a killer vid - loved the korn in the background - throw in some slipknot next time and see if you can shave off a little more time. Looked like a helluva time, hate that I missed that event.

Hey guys I am new to the club. I think I met Snappy and a few other guys at the 4xcross race sat. I was the guy with the vid of the buggy breaking the axle. anyway we are getting the vids loaded onto a server and should have them up in the next few days. we also got a lot of carnage and some sweet pics. we will have them up soon. looks like a great club. glad to join.

Dan

thanks guys, was a great time, could have been better, found out my weak points; now I know what to do better next race.
That was awesome, I downloaded a copy so I can view it as many times as I'd like.

I've been thinking about that run and areas I can improve as a co-driver. I was slow on the windshield wipers the first time and I wish I noticed that we were unlocked on kodak rock sooner than I did. But overall it was a very good run, it felt fast and you gave it hell.

If you ever need a co-driver again, I'm in.

Back