The Sandwich Game

FB_IMG_1472497945714.jpg

Lmao

can't believe none y'all busted out the spam samm yet...

Wife make some chunky chicken salad out of some left over rotisserie chicken from Wal-Mart. Added some lettuce, tomato, a little extra mayo and a pickle on some oversized toasted "Million dollar" bread. It was a good half pounder. A few Oreo thin mint cookies a c couple glasses of sweet tea to finish it up

KIMG0510.jpg

^^^That bottom piece of bread looks dangerously close to an end piece...I'm pretty sure the Geneva Convention established that alters the taste and sanctity of a sandwich.

Def an end slice, us guys at work have been buying sandwich stuff and chips to last 8 days for $21 and eating out on Fridays. Today was my first day on the new rotation lol. I try to change my bread/cheese combos bi weekly.

Normally I would agree....BUT he has also provided two varieties of meats and cheeses which overcomes all standard sandwich protocol in my book.

Ah...the old meat and cheese double down parle amendment...I'm unsure how I could have forgotten that.

One of my favorite sandwiches. Can't go wrong with a hotdog. Today was topped with homemade pimento cheese, red onion,cherry tomato, ketchup and some pickled jalepeno relish....gotta stick it in the toaster oven to melt the cheese and toast the buns of course.

IMG_0253.JPG

Is it still considered a sandwich on a bagel?? I though once it was on a bagel it was still just called a "bagel with stuff". I personally would raise a shitstorm if i ordered a "sandwich" and a bagel showed up.

Your call...all I know is it's good, and that I spend 6-7 weeks/year in Nags Head, and i get one or two every day I'm there for the last 8 years.

IMG_1018.JPG

Back