The Sandwich Game

looks so good i licked the screen! leftover steak?

Yep. Friends cooked some excellent steaks for our church small group last night. I wasn’t going to turn down leftovers when they offered. Only regret...not getting a massive pile of the ‘nana pudding to go with it.

Made a small, but highly effective performance upgrade to my meatloaf sandwiches. Wife brought home some brioche rolls the other day and we had a few left over. Almost a cross between a Kings Hawaiian roll and a croissant. Going to have to request she pick up more of those.

It paired nicely with my bunny Mac and cheese :D

CDA3F071-38CA-46BA-AD96-E33026EB7E2A.jpeg

had the wife stop on the way in last night. i was too hungry to wait on something to cook
20180307_175551.jpg

actually ate half a calzone while i was waiting on her.!

Leftover birfday steak sandwich with some garlic aioli spread on a sweet Hawaiian bun and of course a glass bottle coke compliments of my buddy @Atla. Homemade cheesecake waiting in the background.

View attachment 268814

More like compliments of my wife.. I'm a firm believer than men don't give other men birthday gifts. ;)

But that cheesecake was outstanding!

More like compliments of my wife.. I'm a firm believer than men don't give other men birthday gifts. ;)

But that cheesecake was outstanding!

Haha..agreed...I was pretty sure it was her doings. But you still get 100% credit with 0 effort

Today was a “Run what ya brung” kinda day, and all I had to bring was a banana, some Dukes, peanut butter and hot dog buns.

Tech tip: peanut butter welds on the bottom buns and bananas running perpendicular to the bun joint stiffens it up enough to be eaten like a regular sandwich. Here’s a cross section... Can any of the pro welders let me know if I got enough penetration on that bottom joint?

21296201-9005-4C03-9F46-20633D309D14.jpeg

Prepping food for the return trip after dropping the boys off at scout camp.
Turkey on wonder Italian bread, lil black pepper, a fresh picked homegrown mater plus a swipe of Duke’s. Mmmm, looked too good to bag and wait til later, I didn’t even have time to take a pic, all gone!

It was roast chicken breast with lingonberry sauce. Definitely made with Thanksgiving leftovers in mind!

Nothing to see here, just a couple turkey sandwiches covered in Swiss, havarti, mushrooms, and red pepper. Good warm up lunch in preparation for the big meal.

Attachments

• IMG_20181122_142942.jpg
    IMG_20181122_142942.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 526
Back