The Sandwich Game

image.jpeg

Nah you got me confused with someone else. A full rack of habanero blueberry chipotle once and a pulled smoked turkey plate...no hogzilla here.

Hell Ive even been made fun of for driving down the road pulling a trailer and eating a Wendy's baconator without the bun, while using the bun as a holster. @rockcity

That habanero blueberry chipotle is awesome! I've cleaned a full rack with that sauce on another trip out that way.

first i would like to point out that he title of this thread is wrong...

1..... SAMMICH is the proper spelling.
2..... making one is woman's work.

Truthfully, I've never had a woman make me a good sandwich. Or Sammich for that matter. I'm sure they're out there, just not the one that bailed after 29 yrs. I make killer sandwiches. :)

Truthfully, I've never had a woman make me a good sandwich. Or Sammich for that matter. I'm sure they're out there, just not the one that bailed after 29 yrs. I make killer sandwiches. :)
Well, did. Diabetes really pisses me off...

Sent from my HP-41C during a flashback to 1978.

If we're going to be chauvinistic about it, my friend would argue that sammiches are woman's work but if you want something done right then you do it yourself. I'd get murdered in my bed if I had that opinion.

View attachment 220586 My wife made me this one for lunch the other day. She's awesome.
What kind of bread is that? Looks fantastic!! Your wife knows whats up!! My wife doesn't get it, I have seen her eat salads for a meal before, not as an appetizer to a big ass rare steak or a mondo bowl of pasta but for the whole damb meal!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

What kind of bread is that? Looks fantastic!! Your wife knows whats up!! My wife doesn't get it, I have seen her eat salads for a meal before, not as an appetizer to a big ass rare steak or a mondo bowl of pasta but for the whole damb meal!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

It's some sort of cheese bread from the Publix deli. It's pretty good.

I know it's in a hotdog bun, but it's all I had...

I will call this one the "re-run"

I had some leftover crock pot bbq my mother-in-law dropped off. I like slaw with my bbq and we had some leftover crab meat/cilantro/lime slaw that topped it off. Wash it down with ICE cold Coke in the can.

KIMG0391.jpg

Nothing wrong with a hot dog bun, it's the best way to make a lobster roll. Every time I go to Maine I have to eat 5 or 6 of them to help erase my ummm... nagging doubt about hot dog buns.

image.jpeg

Imma let everyone finish...but until you have a sandwich named after you, your sandwich game isn't as strong as you think. It's called 'The Ben'. Waverider's coffee & Deli in Nags Head, their best seller. Everything bagel, ham, bacon, egg, pepper jack cheese and pepper house gourmaise. Made it at home for years, and after a few years of requesting when I went out there, and people behind me copying my order...they put it on their menu.

Last edited:
Jimmy Johns introduced me to the wonderful world of sprouts on a sandwich. Picked some up on the way home from church yesterday. Lunch was turkey and swiss with sprouts and avocado.
20160828_133944.jpg

Back