The Sandwich Game

image.jpg

LOL, mine looks exactly the same as yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and......

Got really mad because I forgot most of the grocery stores were closed today, and had to go to that special hell called WalMart for a few days of groceries to supplement what we already had. WalMart doesn't carry a lot of the stuff that real grocery stores carry (every year, WalMarts selection gets smaller and smaller), so it's always fun. I only had one person run into me with a shopping cart, which is better than usual. I usually only go there to buy toilet paper and paper towels while buying a 5 quart jug of oil.

Ended up with avocado BLTs (without lettuce.. have you seen WalMart produce?) on gluten free multigrain something or another, which ended up quite tasty when lightly toasted. Tiny bread, tiny sandwiches.

BLT.jpg

I should have taken a picture of mine today. It was a super thick easter ham sandwich too.

No Easter lamb sandwiches? Does anyone eat lamb for Easter anymore?

I should have made lamb for Easter just so I could make Indian food with the leftovers. Lamb is super tasty.

Damn that looks tasty! Probably a 1,500 calorie sandwich though, LOL.

image.png

This was at the same cousins bachelor party as the "stripper shit stain shirt incident". 20 dollar burger, if you finish, you get a shirt. He made it about half way, his brother only a third.

There is about 2 pounds of fried fish at the bottom that you can't see.

Last edited:
I call :poop:
We have dined together a few times and on one occasion I witnessed you devour a Hogzilla at 12 Bones.

Nah you got me confused with someone else. A full rack of habanero blueberry chipotle once and a pulled smoked turkey plate...no hogzilla here.

Hell Ive even been made fun of for driving down the road pulling a trailer and eating a Wendy's baconator without the bun, while using the bun as a holster. @rockcity

Nah you got me confused with someone else. A full rack of habanero blueberry chipotle once and a pulled smoked turkey plate...no hogzilla here.

Hell Ive even been made fun of for driving down the road pulling a trailer and eating a Wendy's baconator without the bun, while using the bun as a holster. @rockcity

Only one way to settle this debacle... Shall we dine?

Back