Suzi Q samurai buggy build

Damn Chris! That's the most bad ass Sami cage I've ever seen! Well done as usual! Can't wait to see it all welded up with some upclose shots of your dime stacked welds. :smokin: You MIG'n or TIG'n the cage?

Definitely a badass cage.

Sent from my mobile Toyota base using Tapatalk

:smokin: All those bends and angled notches make my head hurt. It just keeps getting better.

That cage looks really nice. It looks like you'll have great views all the way around, no bars in your way when you turn your head. I like it.

That cage looks really nice. It looks like you'll have great views all the way around, no bars in your way when you turn your head. I like it.
Thanks I told chris I waned something different and cool and we talked about a few things and this is what he came up with. I can't wait to get it home.

I really didn't like the way the rear wheels were so far behind the fender opening. So...... I fixed it. Here's a before and after. And a few of the rear cage work coming together
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357252981.713614.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357253013.010708.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357253033.797992.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357253055.677996.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357253079.764041.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357253109.963393.jpg

Sent from the MarsFab Off Road mobile response unit.

Thanks man. Yea I took some UTV cage designs into consideration when I laid this one out. Aaron wanted something people would know was his when they saw it so hopefully I've done that. I see tons of guys do double b-pillars and crazy windshield bars but they all look the same or outdated so to be different I sloped the b-pillar forward which completely changes the look of a cage and helps make it more original. It's kinda a love it or hate it cage like a lot of my work.

Thanks man. Yea I took some UTV cage designs into consideration when I laid this one out. Aaron wanted something people would know was his when they saw it so hopefully I've done that. I see tons of guys do double b-pillars and crazy windshield bars but they all look the same or outdated so to be different I sloped the b-pillar forward which completely changes the look of a cage and helps make it more original. It's kinda a love it or hate it cage like a lot of my work.

If someone doesn't like that cage they're gay! :fuck-you: those rear quarters are dope as hell. I was thinking the same thing originally. Top notch!

Looks much better with the new height. This is full bump with the front and rear links done. Ride height will be ~5" higher than this.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357697331.191007.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357697351.472142.jpg

Rear shocks and fuel cell mounted.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357697387.185674.jpg

Back