Suzi Q samurai buggy build

I like it Chris. Great follow through to the back of the frame. Very well thought out.

Wb is 104" and I will be taking the samurai back to chris in a couple weeks to finish the front tube work and I thnk we've settled on a deal for him to do a dash for it. Hopefully the suspense isn't too much for everyone. :D
What did the wb end up at?

What are the plans for the front to match all that tube work?

Sent via telegraph

Oh and Santas brown sleigh stopped by today and dropped off my full hydro kit for me.
Big thanks goes out to Chase at ECGS for setting me up with one heck of a deal.

ai878.photobucket.com_albums_ab350_StuntmanAutoworks_My_20Samurai_2013_01_15_20_37_31_701.jpg

This thread needs an update. I've been working on a dash the last couple days. In this round of work I'm doing front tube work, hydro steering, mounting front co's, firewall, tranny tunnel and mounting harnesses. The shop has been super busy so updates may be slow. There's room for 5 rigs in my shop and I now have 7 crammed in to work on.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362959825.922492.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362959857.782207.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362959920.294019.jpg

Sent from the MarsFab Off Road mobile response unit.

That really is a unique cage and I applaud your originality, but ..... why does it look like a ....oh nevermind, I am just imagining things ;)

index.php

very very impressive chris! :beer:

Getting closer and closer to being done. Can't wait to get it back from Chris so we can get it finished up and on the trails. Looks great though, my poor little TJ buggy is gonna look pitiful compared to this, if I ever get it going.

Unbelievable chris! Amazing work!

Definitely going to be one of the nicest zuks out there. Hope it gets the recognition it deserves.

Back