Random Thoughts.....

If you dine and dash you are a special piece of shit in my book. Sitting at the bar tonight with my wife (we sit there cause it’s a waste of a full table, we get the same food service and beers are quicker) and one of the floor waiters comes up to order drinks and we over hear him complaining that someone ditched his table. He doesn’t owe for the lost food but also doesn’t get a tip for a table of 6 that left him hanging like balls. I grabbed the bar tender and let her know that the extra $20 was for the guy. He is a young kid working his way through the local CC and has taken care of us before. He’s a good kid and it pissed me off to no end that people are such pieces of shit. He found out before we left and was almost in tears that we would do such a thing.

It doesn’t take much to be a good person. You never know what people are going through. Be the reason someone else has a good day….

Why do cars have seatbelt alarms? I know it's a law but there areany laws about cars that don't have alarms or dash lights telling you want to do.

IT'S MY BODY, MY CHOICE!!!!
My damn Cummins will fly off the handle if you unbuckle for 2 seconds to grab the mail. I hate it. Have been meaning to disable the switch

3 lane highway....normal heavy traffic
WHY DOES THE FAST LANE COME TO A STOP??
Driving 95 as much as I do between here and NC I’ve come to realize that, on average, the lane just to the right of the left lane is the quickest. The left lane gets bogged down by people trying to get INTO the left lane. Especially in heavy traffic.

Driving 95 as much as I do between here and NC I’ve come to realize that, on average, the lane just to the right of the left lane is the quickest. The left lane gets bogged down by people trying to get INTO the left lane. Especially in heavy traffic.
here lately I have found the “slow” lane to be the fastest lol 😂 seems everyone is over to the left and the slow people in the middle

Should get a drone up right before rush hour starts and find where that first slow merge into the fast lane happens and ticket that person

If I'm going 80 in the fast lane, then no one is gonna merge in front of me and slow me down, so who allows it to happen to them and not flash lights to get back over?

I know people are stupid, but let's go!!

LOL! The first time I read that I thought you were driving 95 mph on the highway. The second time I read it I realized you were on Rt. 95. Forgive me, I’ve had a few tonight.

here lately I have found the “slow” lane to be the fastest lol 😂 seems everyone is over to the left and the slow people in the middle
NC is the worst for this shit.
I wish they’d pass the law like SC and GA…it actually has helped.

For those that don’t know in either state impeding traffic in the left lane / regardless of speed- is a ticketable offense.

In fact SCHP are trained if patrolling and two cars are driving 10+ mph over and one passes the other on the right /middle lane - to stop and ticket the left lane driver for impeding traffic.

It’s also an automatic 4 point violation.

Use the left lane pass and get out of it.
It’s not for cruising.

Rant off - pet peeve identified

reagarless of the law.....i'm flashing lights and honking if someone is camped in front of me in the fast lane. why is this not done unversally?
the fast/passing lane coming to a dead stop is 100% unacceptable.
After being in Europe and fully understanding the flashing of lights I’ll say that if I’m in the go lane and someone comes behind me and flashes their lights at me I will take all the time I want to get out of their way. That shit doesn’t fly here and is illegal so Mr. or Mrs. flashy-Mc douchebag can fawk all the way off. Don’t like it? Move to Europe. Bye.

After being in Europe and fully understanding the flashing of lights I’ll say that if I’m in the go lane and someone comes behind me and flashes their lights at me I will take all the time I want to get out of their way. That shit doesn’t fly here and is illegal so Mr. or Mrs. flashy-Mc douchebag can fawk all the way off. Don’t like it? Move to Europe. Bye.
If your red or blue I'll gladly move in a hurry. Average cock sucker trying to make time by flashing lights? I might just camp out and force you to pass on the right. Flashing lights are for emergencies not Karen's who think they are more important than anyone not running ticket money speed. I get the purpose of the left lane. It's not feeding your "VIP ego".

If your red or blue I'll gladly move in a hurry. Average cock sucker trying to make time by flashing lights? I might just camp out and force you to pass on the right. Flashing lights are for emergencies not Karen's who think they are more important than anyone not running ticket money speed. I get the purpose of the left lane. It's not feeding your "VIP ego".
Yes.

yep. If I'm in the left lane, it means I'm passing or about to be passing. Sorry Karen, just because there isn't somebody to my right right now doesn't mean I'm going to move over and get caught behind the guy I can see and you can't because you are farther back and not paying attention to people besides yourself.

And you three are the reason why. Because if you find yourself in the left lane getting flashed at, then you didn’t take due precautions to not be caught in that situation to begin with.

However, in the US, I’m guilty of being found in the left lane with someone behind me because no one else know how the fuck it works here anyway. Guilty as charged, but happy to drive in a more efficient German autobahn manner any day.

And you three are the reason why. Because if you find yourself in the left lane getting flashed at, then you didn’t take due precautions to not be caught in that situation to begin with.
huh?
99% of the time I'm being flashed at, its bc either (1) there's somebody in front of me and the flasher is an impatient ass that doen't realize I'm not the problem or (2) I'm already passing somebody going 10+ over but thats still not enough for the Karen. The remaining 1% is when I'm already passed somebody and they think I wasn't fast enough moving over. Sorry but I liek to keep distance around me.
Either way I was there first, doing what I'm supposed to be doing. It isn't my job to not pass somebody bc somebody else might be in an even bigger hurry than I am.

huh?
99% of the time I'm being flashed at, its bc either (1) there's somebody in front of me and the flasher is an impatient ass that doen't realize I'm not the problem or (2) I'm already passing somebody going 10+ over but thats still not enough for the Karen. The remaining 1% is when I'm already passed somebody and they think I wasn't fast enough moving over. Sorry but I liek to keep distance around me.
Either way I was there first, doing what I'm supposed to be doing. It isn't my job to not pass somebody bc somebody else might be in an even bigger hurry than I am.

Exactly. “I was there first” mentality you have to lose that thought process for the Stay Out Of The Left Lane driving mentality.

Used properly, NO ONE sits in the left lane for more than a few seconds to get around slower traffic. And you carry the mentality of the second lane from center being the cruising lane.

If that doesn’t sit well with your driving style, fine. Just understand and accept that you’re the issue. That’s all. I don’t drive in Germany like I do in the states. I try my best to, but other people piss me off and I become the problem too. I accept that.

Exactly. “I was there first” mentality you have to lose that thought process for the Stay Out Of The Left Lane driving mentality.

Used properly, NO ONE sits in the left lane for more than a few seconds to get around slower traffic. And you carry the mentality of the second lane from center being the cruising lane.

If that doesn’t sit well with your driving style, fine. Just understand and accept that you’re the issue. That’s all. I don’t drive in Germany like I do in the states. I try my best to, but other people piss me off and I become the problem too. I accept that.
I think you're missing what we're saying.
I don't sit in the left lane.
That means if I AM in the left lane it means I AM PASSING right at that moment.
So if there is a dude behind me flashing his lights, he isn't getting any special treatment from me because I am already doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm passing somebody. He's just being a douchebag. Which THEN makes me want to treat him like a douchebag too.

So if there is a dude behind me flashing his lights, he isn't getting any special treatment from me because I am already doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm passing somebody. He's just being a douchebag. Which THEN makes me want to treat him like a douchebag too.
Yeah, what^^^ said. And like ^^^ also said I’m probably already 10+ over so keep your panties untwisted and the situation won’t have to get twisted.

But, FAFO. I’ll make it a real PIA lol.

See also: I drive a pretty cheap but very large old diesel made of STEEL. If you want to find out who wins that game of chicken then go ahead and roll the dice scooter…..

Nope, I get what you’re saying. And as guilty as I am of the same thing, This is what causes the traffic issue as initially mentioned. Maybe not your one car, but when everyone is doing it, yes.

My damn Cummins will fly off the handle if you unbuckle for 2 seconds to grab the mail. I hate it. Have been meaning to disable the switch
I hate it, first thing i usually turn off. Try

plug seat belt in, turn key on, wait till everything boots up in the cluster then Unbuckle and buckle three times while finishing with it buckled. Turn ignition off and you should hear a chime.

I hate it, first thing i usually turn off. Try

plug seat belt in, turn key on, wait till everything boots up in the cluster then Unbuckle and buckle three times while finishing with it buckled. Turn ignition off and you should hear a chime.
Cuts it off for good?

Nope, I get what you’re saying. And as guilty as I am of the same thing, This is what causes the traffic issue as initially mentioned. Maybe not your one car, but when everyone is doing it, yes.
From your prospective speed limits are unreasonable and in the name of efficiency we should all just floor it so the flashers are not impeded. Retards willing to do 30 over in what ever flavor death mobile doesn't mean I'm gonna pursue the same end.
It really grates my nerves when I'm overtaking a right lane driver and some butthead flashes turns right weaves and shoots through traffic like retard Ricky Bobby. The flashers and "nocar" wanna be fit in the same category. Selfish and a danger to everyone else. Waving folks over with lights should be the same as a reckless driving in my book.

From your prospective speed limits are unreasonable and in the name of efficiency we should all just floor it so the flashers are not impeded. Retards willing to do 30 over in what ever flavor death mobile doesn't mean I'm gonna pursue the same end.
It really grates my nerves when I'm overtaking a right lane driver and some butthead flashes turns right weaves and shoots through traffic like retard Ricky Bobby. The flashers and "nocar" wanna be fit in the same category. Selfish and a danger to everyone else. Waving folks over with lights should be the same as a reckless driving in my book.
Kinda makes 3 lanes confusing lol 😂

Kinda makes 3 lanes confusing lol 😂
Middle for riden. Left for passin, right for gettin in or out.

Edit: more then that.....means I left home and need less people....see also: Mario Cart engaged!

Back