Random Thoughts.....

I'll pay for the dash cam if you post the footage! There's been a lot I'd like to do that to.
If I ever was powerball lotto rich - Id have a true bull bar on my truck, an umbrella policy, and both would get used until cancelled.

If I ever was powerball lotto rich - Id have a true bull bar on my truck, an umbrella policy, and both would get used until cancelled.
Family truckster, Cummings swap, @WARRIORWELDING custom bumpers, zero fawks given

Y'all never want me to get aholt of FU monies 🤣

I can tell I'm getting old because I'm trying to come up with excuses to drive my FIL's 2022 F150 Powerboost. For commuting around and picking up random shit my wife finds on marketplace it's hard to beat. I'd love to hand calc the actual "mpg's" it's getting once you account for the hybrid stuff. I've also gotten used to the "blue cruise" on the highway.

Just wouldn't want to own it much past 85k miles.

I can tell I'm getting old because I'm trying to come up with excuses to drive my FIL's 2022 F150 Powerboost. For commuting around and picking up random shit my wife finds on marketplace it's hard to beat. I'd love to hand calc the actual "mpg's" it's getting once you account for the hybrid stuff. I've also gotten used to the "blue cruise" on the highway.

Just wouldn't want to own it much past 85k miles.
Sucks gettin old don't it?

If you ask me a question and I tell you "I don't know". Staring at me waiting for a different response isn't going to change my answer.
Well good for you for being open and blunt. A lot of people can't admit it and end up in bigger trouble... enough that I think many folks are caught off guard when they hear it.

I find it funny that the pic I posted in the Random Pic Thread of me working on my 2nd Gen doodge garnered more interest in the magnetic koozie than the fact it had leaf springs and lockout hubs. Seems telling of the type of folk around here. Priorities people, priorities!

:flipoff2::flipoff2:
I noticed that myself lol 😂

I find it funny that the pic I posted in the Random Pic Thread of me working on my 2nd Gen doodge garnered more interest in the magnetic koozie than the fact it had leaf springs and lockout hubs. Seems telling of the type of folk around here. Priorities people, priorities!

:flipoff2::flipoff2:
I'm failing to see the problem

How can I make a dog disappear and look like an accident and not have my daughter hate me?

I'm partially joking... :)

Some vets, small town ones, you can call ahead and explain the situation. You take the dog in for a "surgery". They put the dog to sleep and say to the children there were complications

Back