Power Ball

OK smart guys - here's the 2 reasons you can't just "buy out" the Powerball (buy all the numbers)

Could you guarantee yourself a Powerball jackpot?

Short version:
1 - there's a very high probability you'd be sharing the winnings with "somebody", negating any potential profit
2 - not enough time, it would take years to print them all

image.jpg

The 6 dollars I spent is worth the fantasy of having someone else fix my broken junk.
I bought 10 numbers ($20 worth) and not ONE SINGLE NUMBER was one of the winning numbers...I'm at a loss (a $20 loss to be exact)
I also bought 10 numbers.
I got 3 of the numbers but that was about it... Not even the powerball. :(
My $6 investment yielded a $40 return so compared to you guys Im way ahead.

The only bad thing I can think of about winning the power ball would be all the worthless ass friends and family that would come out of the woodworks wanting a damn handout. The first thing I would do would be to tell no one about the win. And then the party would start! As for work they would figure it out after I didn't show up for say never again.
I would do dumb, dumb things.

But giving even a cent to any of the "coming out of the woodwork" fuckheads.....No chance in hell.
I would wear a paper bag over my head when I cashed out.Id give a big check to Wounded warrior project,Shriners hospitals,and The Ronald McDonald house then Id disappear in a big ass pusher RV.You know it would be hard to make Jake go on to college if we had that kinda money in the bank.

OK smart guys - here's the 2 reasons you can't just "buy out" the Powerball (buy all the numbers)

Could you guarantee yourself a Powerball jackpot?

Short version:
1 - there's a very high probability you'd be sharing the winnings with "somebody", negating any potential profit
2 - not enough time, it would take years to print them all
Damn there you go again bein all logical and stuff,what a buzz kill :shaking:

I don't like to play the lottery. I feel like it is just throwing money in the trash can. My wife likes to buy the odd ticket or two whenever the jackpots get huge. We are out $10 from this latest $1.5 billion lottery. I am guessing some people are out ALOT more than that.

Last edited:
If I had won the lottery I was gonna demolish a poor neighborhood, and then build a skyscraper. Every day I was gonna go on the roof and throw turds and all sorts other shit down on the homeless people. When I got bored I was gonna light it on fire so no one could live in it. I also thought about buying up some rainforests and burning them too. Maybe hunt a bunch of endangered species for a new hat. I guess I'll just have to dream.

I need a go fund me page to finish the buggy from the fire...

People make one of those pages for just about anything it seems.

I know that I am late to the party...but I have thought about winning quite a bit.
First, I would pay off all of my debt. I would give my family a shit ton of money and I would give my inlaws money to pay off all of there debts and then decide how much to give them.
I'd give my house full furnished with whatever was inside to some family who needed it and then bury a couple hundred grand somewhere on the property for them to find.
For myself...I would take a LOOOONNGGG trip overseas with my wife for a couple of months to figure out what all I wanted but mainly to observe castles in Europe to get ideas of how I wanted mine built...then I'd find some land around the triad area and build a fuckin castle complete with a moat and draw bridge.
Id buy a handful of new vehicles. GTR, Diesel truck, Hellcat, etc
I'd have an outdoor range built complete with steel targets.
I'd build trails for wheeling, ATV's, dirt bikes, whatever and a couple miles into the trails...I'd have a small cabin built that you can stop at, to grab a shower, something to eat, rest, warm up/cool down, and a full bar with everything you can imagine.

I have even thought about buying an island and go there for the winter and walk around my island butt ass naked all the time.

If I was working a real job, the day after the Powerball numbers were announced, I'd call in sick in a totally healthy voice just to see what kind of rumors I start....

Back