Power Ball

We can split it.

I don't normally play much but I've began getting into it some since my couple of recent successes at the blackjack table playing odds and sticking to a proven strategy.

Maybe I'll get lucky with the lotto one day.

:)

Save your money.

We did an office buy-in for Saturday's drawing.

After taxes, assuming we aren't sharing winnings with others with same numbers, would be a paltry $68mil each.

I agree with @rockcity, I spend (waste) plenty of $ on other dumb shit, might as well stoke the fire. Plus, I only buy a ticket(s) when its over $250mil.

Half a billion dollars would be extraordinary.

If I hit that I'd make sure NC4x4 has a great place to wheel!

Saw 720 acres for sale on caraway mountain in Randolph co with a killer ranch style house. Seem like you could avoid a lot of red tape if I was just wheeling and letting others come wheel on my land and not getting too close to other houses an stuff. 720 acres could provide some killer trails. Think it was 3.2mil

Last edited:
I wouldn't quit my job.

But them mf-ers would probably fire me when I dont show up for 3 or 4 months

The only bad thing I can think of about winning the power ball would be all the worthless ass friends and family that would come out of the woodworks wanting a damn handout. The first thing I would do would be to tell no one about the win. And then the party would start! As for work they would figure it out after I didn't show up for say never again.

We have a pool here at work as well. I play sporadically because like others, I waste more money on other dumb things (like jeep parts ;) ), so I can justify a few bucks for the 1 in 1 billion chance of winning more bucks.

As for actually winning, I have thought about all the open hands that would pop up and I have heard the stories of lotto winners saying they lost all of their friends and family. Of course if I were to ever win I hope that wouldn't happen, and I would do everything I could to prevent it, so I am taking a chance to see :)

I wouldn't quit my job either. I'd buy the company, and fire the 2/3's of the workforce that doesn't contribute, and enjoy the profits!

I bought 10 numbers ($20 worth) and not ONE SINGLE NUMBER was one of the winning numbers...I'm at a loss (a $20 loss to be exact)

Guys I work with talked about buying the place and firing this guy and that guy, I told them not to waste the winnings on work. When asked what I would do I said rip off my rear view mirror so I don't have to see the place as I leave!

Back