Power Ball

I'd get a big sailboat fill it with beer and suntan lotion ,then hire a topless sailboat crew. Nothing better than titties and beer.

Estimated 428 million single one time payout for Saturday's drawing.... Yeah I'm ok with gambling 20 bucks on that.... I just as good of a chance as anyone else...

Think about this for second.
You read the numbers, you realize you have the winning ticket.

what do you do UNTIL you claim your prize?

DO you leave the ticket at home (what about a house fire?) do you keep it with you, what about an accident.

Id be so damned nervous I'd lose the thing Id probably have a heart attack

First thing I'd buy is a lawyer....just sayin'
...and a motor coach with a two week long pass to Johnson valley next month, and enough fuel to keep my buggy topped off for the next year in the Rockies...

DO you leave the ticket at home (what about a house fire?) do you keep it with you, what about an accident.

Put the car blocking the top of the driveway, lock the doors, sit in the center of the house with my phone, computer and gun. Ticket is in a ziplock, in the safe.

Both my lawyer and insurance guy live within jogging distance and are close enough acquaintances that I talk to each of them weekly. Call them and only them.

40 layers of gorilla tape it to my chest and around my torso. Call attorney and have them drive me to Raleigh while I hold an AR.

After all of the paperwork, fake an abduction and disappear.

If i was to win, find out a state that I can be an anonomous (sp) winner, buy a cheap house change my address legally, file my winnings in that state and not tell anyone!!

i think the first thing is FL residency, right?
Just to avoid the income tax

i think the first thing is FL residency, right?
Just to avoid the income tax

Or Tennessee.

First thing to do is sign it, then I am putting it in my safety deposit box, then calling a lawyer and a great CPA, then setting up a trust, then giving the ticket to the trust, then letting the trust claim the prize

How does a trust help? Privacy?

Exactly. Shape number 4 COULD be an octagon. Or a hexagon.
Or a giant middle finger.

Nothing states it repeats.

Training kids to assume implicit rules and patterns results in very shitty scientists later.

And Privacy

After all that. I think that I would try and find a place to live where my kids could go to school so we could raise them to not be assholes.

Nice house on the water some where. Spend my days tinkering in my shop. Maybe start restoring a Ford Truck from every generation. Would definitely try and see the world. Pipe dreams but fun none the less.

Last edited:
Since we are all dreaming here... :)
I would move that day. Get a decent house (not huge) on some awesome land in the mountains. Then, I'd need a jeep.... or 2. .. you know.. to get up the driveway. Plant crops and home school the kids so they actually know how to think for themselves when they grow up.. And pick a family each year to help out with the interest off the rest. Pay it forward, ya know..

That would be sweeeeeeet...... .. . :smokin:

Mint condition 66-70 stang but if wanna save me a few bucks thats cool with me.

If you wanna replace the 69 Black on Black mach1 I sold when we got pregnant with my oldest you'd be my hero

If you wanted to upgrade the 351W 2V to a 428 scj even better....

If you wanna replace the 69 Black on Black mach1 I sold when we got pregnant with my oldest you'd be my hero

If you wanted to upgrade the 351W 2V to a 428 scj even better....

Oh absolutely. It's up to 700m so I think I can swing it

Back