Open Invite at the Flats! - May 28-30 + Sept 17-19

We are going to allow camping in the designated areas which would be probably up on the top flat.I know we are not going to allow ANY camping in the woods areas.We will keep you guys posted on this subject.Thanks

M-37 love

It has changed a bit since then! 60 ft w/detriot 70 rear w/spool...4 1/2 inches more lift. Rancho RS 9000's etc. Here is the stance now.

Attachments

• P9080819.jpg
    P9080819.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 739
It'll cost ya! A CJ windshield LOL The last one I got from you kinda got crunched when my canopy failed in the last snow storm. Oh well, Bummer

sweet,i will have to make plans to go to marion to visit my family that weekend. hopefully my bro will have his truck drivable by then.

New-be needing directions? Sounds like a good date. Wanting to try out my 03 Rubicon.:popcorn::beer:

You can follow me down if you like. real close to ya. Pretty good ride on Feb 27@ DPG as well.

looking forward to thrashing my yota up there again this year. "Had a ball in the fall" last year and this year i will bringing my Caldwell County crew with me! Hope to have my SAS in by then!

SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!! no jumping this time though lol. im gonna try to get a crew together to come up.

Our group wheeled there last weekend, This is a great place to have fun, Can't wait till next time! Very well maintained trails by a great bunch of people. Looks like there will plenty of area to set up for camping and hanging out with your friends, Everyone come check it out at the open invite should be nothing short of a great time.

We had a great workday yesterday at The Flats.We brought some equipment in and changed up some of the obstacles and also made some new ones.We also widened some of the trails and cut some new ones.We are gonna continue to work on it.Cant wait for evrybody to come.

I-40 to exit 85 in Marion NC. If headed west on I-40 take a right off of the exit,if traveling east you turn left back across the interstate,then 1/4 mile on the left.Big gravel entrance.

Back