Open Invite at the Flats! - May 28-30 + Sept 17-19

Kinda like the difference between france and communist china. 1 is a whole lot bigger the other is a lot more fun

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Looking at going to the Sept 17-19 dates. How's the Flats compare to URE?

The Flats is an Event with allot of 4x4 (no atvs allowed), The Flats is not that large of a place, but there are quite a few trails to run, basicly your not riding for a hour to get to an obstacle. If you wanting to ride for long periods of time than URE is a better choice, If your wanting to see some kick ass trails and bad ass rigs do some great things along with meeting some great people than the Flats is the way to go. URE is open all season, the Flats is only two weekends a year.

There are trails that rate from Easy to Very Difficult. So there is riding for everyone, its great for meeting people and watching the bigger rigs and seeing some carnage.

Kinda like the difference between france and communist china. 1 is a whole lot bigger the other is a lot more fun

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thas funny!! :lol:

Ya gotta make it Brad. You will like it. Got lots of everything, for every kind of rig!

Oh...this is Scott, not Brandon! :rolleyes:

I will be there but working. I put 37's on my jeep and broke the front axle on No Way.

Back