one ton toyota on 42's

yea so i got one mag run flat cut down and mounted tonight dont even wanna think about the other three left to do..... good times right?

toy looks reall good. laying down some dimes on the sas bar. looks real nice...

that red and tan dob looks real nice i got one that looks the same. nice build and i think people are jealous of the seats :fuck-you:

toy looks reall good. laying down some dimes on the sas bar. looks real nice...
that red and tan dob looks real nice i got one that looks the same. nice build and i think people are jealous of the seats :fuck-you:
thanks man for a small welder she does really well or it could just be the man behind it ahhh yeeaaa thats just a pat on the back for me.... yea im not gonna sale my seat spite what everyone elese thinks i like them :driver: :flipoff2:

kinda off topic. but what is the advantage of the double barrel wood stove to a single? how long do you expect them to last? i was worried that the barrels would burn up too quickly. looking at fabbing something up myself as the torpedo is getting way to annoying and we are thinking about dropping a few ( close to 2 dozen) trees in our yard.

thanks
-W.F.

btw you can take it to PM's if you dont want to clog up your thread

well hell im not having any luck went to my buds to get some help with my gear install and I freakin have the wrong gears wtf bought them from a guy on here and they were susposed to be 513 and they are 5.857 so whatever that ratio is with that being said and one have some low pinion 513s laying around let me know....

well got a few thing to do while i wait on gears for the front... gonna mt the bed tonight put my tool box in and relocate my fuel tank and might try to get the brake lines for the rear also. man i cant stand it wanna wheel it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i got a question about the stock fuel tank... it has three hard lines out of it and one has a screw type bung on it will it be a bad idea to cut it off? im moving it into the bed for the time being till i get my fuel cell in, and it would be so much easyer to run soft lines up and not mess with the supply hard line.. anyone?

one of my favorite things on Yotas are that the gas tanks aren't underneath the rear of the truck but up underneath the passenger/driver side seat.
less to break and fix

well not much on the updates yet but i got the old transfer case out and going to pull my dual setup out of my buddies truck tonight!!! mabey if im lucky ill get in back in my truck tonight will see

well got the cases last night got them cleaned up and ready to go in.... finished the front hanger supports burned them in. got the hole cut in the floor for the extra shifter,, and thats about it.... till next time

Back