one ton toyota on 42's

seats look better in person, must see to appreciate. No broken backs here!!

whats goin on in this pic?

Attachments

• CIMG0012.jpg
    CIMG0012.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,227
im with jonny-b on the seats. never had a prob with mine or even with the ride comfort. need to have a shop party so everyone could have a chance to see them in person. and remember that THE ASS MAY CHANGE BUT THE SEAT STAYS THE SAME.

well i hope to get some more progress done tonight got the frame tubes in...ran into a little problem and im gonna try some 4in chevy leafs tonight i hope they work out.. stay tuned

well managed to do a little work done on the rig last night...... got the frame tubes welded up springs hung those chevy springs worked great..... got a few pics but i dont have a way to get them on here at work.... its getting close but still alot of crap to do

nice seats:rolleyes: wonder where they came from? Build looks good.... for a chopped up yota:bounce2:

build is lookin good man. when you think she will be ready? we gonna have to have a show down, old rig vrs. new. what ya think:driver:

well looks like im at a stoping point right at the moment need a few parts anyone have a rear drive shaft to mate to my 14 bolt i need one to hack up pm me if ya got something i can use thanks!!

You will need to plate the bottom of your spring hanger.....It will get bent all to hell if you don't. Looking Good man.

Back