one ton toyota on 42's

I'll paint it back! lol.....or we all go desert tan o_O

At least he didn't say one ton 3rd gen, then you'd have to replace those little toy axles :D

You plan on adding cup holder to the half doors?

lol ofcourse yall would want to have a black 3rd gen reg cab club now that the sweetest one got parted out LOL!!

At least when I had mine i kept the yota axles and drivetrain......:shaking: Traitors.....lol

Wish you didn't sell it, even though I was trying to figure out how to buy it lol. :D

Looked great from the pics I saw.

At least he didn't say one ton 3rd gen, then you'd have to replace those little toy axles :D

You plan on adding cup holder to the half doors?
yea i need to do cup holders on both doors and do a little work on the storage area.. been working 12hr days here lately.. ive got everything ready to weld up just have to make some time to finish. might be a while got my final training school for the next three weeks in Ga

sent from deep space via galaxy S 2

Looking good man. I have to stop spending money on mine or else I would pick up another set of doors to do this to.

Looking good man. I have to stop spending money on mine or else I would pick up another set of doors to do this to.
yea i bought another set for winter but i said heck with it and sold them and cut up my only good doors.

sent from deep space via galaxy S 2

Back