one ton toyota on 42's

cgm147

94 one ton toyota

well i figured id start this build on here
94 toyota standard cab 4 banger with 4000 miles on the rebuilt motor shes got a little cab damage young kid put it in a ditch and mashed the cab on the pass side oh well.... im sure that wont be the last time it will be on the roof....
got a set of 1 tons king pin 60 front 14ff rear 5.13 gears detroit rear open front
got a set of h1 12 bolt with mag inners
picked up a 15 gallon rci fuel cell down in orlando at the pri show on the cheap!!
sus is chevy rear 4in springs for now and toy rears up front might be a little slow but i got plenty of pics so enjoy:driver:
ai263.photobucket.com_albums_ii148_cgm147_newtoyota.jpg

Last edited:
before you go any further...back up, take those seats out, sell them, and buy something worth having. Other than that...cool.

Haha, i was scrolling down, saw the pics of the seats, and was going to reply with "In before the seat haters arrive"..... predictable.

Build looks good so far. Are there any more of those wheels wherever those came from? I'm needing a cheap set.

Haha, i was scrolling down, saw the pics of the seats, and was going to reply with "In before the seat haters arrive"..... predictable.

Build looks good so far. Are there any more of those wheels wherever those came from? I'm needing a cheap set.

on the wheels i got them from i guy on here for a good deal 3 for a set with mag run flats.. just look in the tire and wheel section and look for the h1 and h1 wheel parts....

well someone buy me a set of bad ass seats and id be glad to through them in hahahahaha....

If you can you may wanna buy some of the pvc inserts for the H1's. You can find them often and worth their weight when you cut down a tire. Good looking build so far. I like the home made jack stands and wood stove though.

Went by Nick's yesterday, it's coming along pretty good. You really need to get rid of those seats, you will hate them on a long ride or a hard landing. You need any help just give me a shout.

Went by Nick's yesterday, it's coming along pretty good. You really need to get rid of those seats, you will hate them on a long ride or a hard landing. You need any help just give me a shout.
i know everyone hates those seats oh and thanks for the message on my window i have a jeep to drive on the road and i have a toyota for a real off road rig hahaha:fuck-you:

Im not knockin' you seats man, personally Ive never used aftermarket seats, but I just found these on CL. http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/pts/1522436931.html

don't know what your budget is but these seam like a real good deal to me. just helpin' out! :)

i know what ya mean yea they are ok as long as you get the covers for them... but thanks for the cl add not bad but kinda shitty color? haha :popcorn:

I was just messin with ya. I understand a budget and I also have had seats like those, they sucked. The covers do help a little but the padding wears out quickly.

Back