[Nov 9, 2012] 2ND Annual Veterans Ride at UNF (eldorado nc)

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_telemike_DSCN1131_001.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_telemike_DSCN1107.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_telemike_DSCN1106.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_telemike_DSCN1105.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_telemike_DSCN1101.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_telemike_DSCN1099.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_telemike_DSCN1088.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_telemike_DSCN1085.jpg

I had an amazing time at this event! It was pretty awesome cause me and my buddy completely bumped into by accident. We planned on going to Uwharrie (we had been talking about it for years just never had the opportunity). We were going up Daniel and someone had a flat, an hour later we had met everyone and kinda tagged along (my buddy and I were in the Silver JK). Great group of people you have here, willing to help out or bring someone new in and just have a great time! We Came back to camp to hang out by the fire and get to know everyone. We met back up on Sunday to go wheeling with a smaller group, I took some video (I will post the link when it is done uploading. Again, I had a great time and Plan on being at more events! Thanks!

Silver jk with bushwacker flares and led headlights? it was good meeting yall!

Had a great time seeing and wheeling with old and new friends. This was the first wheeling trip Ken, my father- in -law, has been on and he said he really enjoyed it. Thanks to everyone who took the time to make him feel welcome. Ken headed back to Greensboro with the camera so it will be a while before I get our pics up but I will get what he took up asap.

The event was so seamless that it may have appeared to some an simple task to put this on, but I know it took a lot of work and stress to bring it together so well. Thanks to Jason, Zack, Clint, Joe, Scott and everyone else who worked so hard putting this together.

Awesome video man. Thanks a bunch

Had a great time seeing and wheeling with old and new friends. This was the first wheeling trip Ken, my father- in -law, has been on and he said he really enjoyed it. Thanks to everyone who took the time to make him feel welcome. Ken headed back to Greensboro with the camera so it will be a while before I get our pics up but I will get what he took up asap.

The event was so seamless that it may have appeared to some an simple task to put this on, but I know it took a lot of work and stress to bring it together so well. Thanks to Jason, Zack, Clint, Joe, Scott and everyone else who worked so hard putting this together.

Your father in law was great, Len. I really enjoyed talking with him. Thanks for leading our group. My best trip to URE yet! Thanks for everything.

Agreed Jason, great group of folks. Thanks to you and everyone else for putting this together. Good times.

I had an amazing time at this event! It was pretty awesome cause me and my buddy completely bumped into by accident. We planned on going to Uwharrie (we had been talking about it for years just never had the opportunity). We were going up Daniel and someone had a flat, an hour later we had met everyone and kinda tagged along (my buddy and I were in the Silver JK). Great group of people you have here, willing to help out or bring someone new in and just have a great time! We Came back to camp to hang out by the fire and get to know everyone. We met back up on Sunday to go wheeling with a smaller group, I took some video (I will post the link when it is done uploading. Again, I had a great time and Plan on being at more events! Thanks!
You damn right.

We didn't shoot many photos, but here's what we did take:

DSC_8070.JPG

DSC_8078.JPG

DSC_8081.JPG

DSC_8109.JPG

DSC_8113.JPG

DSC_8136.JPG

DSC_8138.JPG

7 is a close second lol.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who welcomed my buddy and myself. This was my first time wheeling my jk and my first time at URE you can bet that I will be at more events and look forward to hanging out an wheeling with all of you again. The thing that was awesome is my rig isn't as built as some of the ones that were there and no one had a problem with that or the fact that I was a rookie driver. Again thanks to all of you who made this weekend an awesome experience. And an even bigger thank you to all of the veterans who have gone to war and fight for our freedom. There is no place like the USA.

THANKS
Willie

Shawn's pic # 4 says it all...Badass Ride with some BADASS Folks...Carry ON !!

More pictures please. I need to live vicariously through you guys for the moment.

Back