MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Don't care about facts, I'm just here to stir the pot. Pretty sure you could do it with a new 1/2 ton if an old 6.0 could do it.

A Tundra could do it! It towed the SPACE SHUTTLE!

But seriously, I am not worried about the truck, I seriously want to know how that trailer managed to handle that shit.

Don't care about facts, I'm just here to stir the pot. Pretty sure you could do it with a new 1/2 ton if an old 6.0 could do it.
Sorry sarcasm was lost 65 hours or more ago in the last 5 days of work....getting ready for at least 24 more for the work week.

I get it now...duh huh. Kinda like 35 tsl's on a dana 28 then....it'll hunt once.

Sorry sarcasm was lost 65 hours or more ago in the last 5 days of work....getting ready for at least 24 more for the work week.

I get it now...duh huh. Kinda like 35 tsl's on a dana 28 then....it'll hunt once.
A mix of sarcasm and half truth really. Everything about that 6.0 is probably better suited to towing 25k pounds than the vehicles people used to tow 25k pounds in the 70s and 80s.

Screenshot_20190712-163743_Instagram.jpg

Just b/c you can pull it, doesn't mean you can stop.

Dont think I'd be advertising with banners on anything being apart of that abortion.

Cant fix stupid

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just b/c you can pull it, doesn't mean you can stop.
^THIS!
Got a call from my brother one time that he had taken his father in law's boat to the lake to pre-trip it before going to Chesapeake. He couldn't pull it out of the boat ramp with his TJ...had to rescue him in my F250. Asked how it pulled with the 4.0 and he said it was slow, but made it. Asked how it stopped & he said he had rolled through the stop sign at the bottom of the hill my parent's live off of. Super sketchy since you can't see either left or right until you're at the stop sign & going straight puts you in a 6' ditch!

Last edited:
Apparently I'm late to the dance w that one.:shaking:
Damn....
That is .5 mile from my house. That marathon station is known as "Brownie's" locally and is in downtown Sharon,SC
The kid towing it graduated high school in 2018, he is long time friends with my son, lives 4 doors down.
He's made it to NC4x4...what a small fawking world.

He asked my son to ride along on this adventure and my son said hell naw.
Kid works with is dad for Blythe construction. Apprently they sub out dump truck drivers to haul night shift for $100/hr and pay all fuel costs he went and bought the truck to make some extra coin.

Oh and the picture was taken by my son's girlfriend's uncle..small world indeed.

Mmmm Walleye, haven't had that for some time, Grew up fishing for walleye best damn fried fish I've had, with Drakes batter. And fresh water perch once or twice a year too. Funny thing is my grandfather would cuss every time we caught a catfish, didn't know people ate them till I moved here.

Mmmm Walleye, haven't had that for some time, Grew up fishing for walleye best damn fried fish I've had, with Drakes batter. And fresh water perch once or twice a year too. Funny thing is my grandfather would cuss every time we caught a catfish, didn't know people ate them till I moved here.
Same here on catfish. Grew up fishing the little east fork of the pigeon river and never caught a catfish until my adult life.

Back